Looking for a site that isn't ran by tyrants

Justinlhc

Feb 24, 2013
If my 1st amendment rights aren't allowed here or if this site is ran by tyrants, just go ahead and ban me now. Just being FRANK with you, that's all. :rolleyes:

Hello to everyone. I hope this site doesn't control, police and censor legit and justified complaints like some others are so well known for.

waytay

Get Outta MY Waytay - UTVUnderground Approved
Jan 15, 2009
I think if you are respectful of others, dont use foul language and are otherwise not a whiner you will be fine. We all have opinions it is all how you express them.:)

Reactions: 1 person

sanduras

Jan 14, 2013
LOL, please , dont be frank with me. thats why i am here also.pretty cool site and not a brand loyal circus .

LORENZ

Lorenz Industries - UTVUnderground Approved
Feb 11, 2009
If my 1st amendment rights aren't allowed here or if this site is ran by tyrants, just go ahead and ban me now. Just being FRANK with you, that's all. :rolleyes:

Hello to everyone. I hope this site doesn't control, police and censor legit and justified complaints like some others are so well known for.
Last I checked this isn't a Public Company with shares of stock on the NYSE, therefor, you have no rights pertaining to your free speech in this private establishment, and with that entitlement attitude you just displayed, I'd kick your arse to the curb. You come across as a slime ball and a liability in this thread you created.

Happy Sunday morning, shouldn't we be in church?

Justinlhc

Feb 24, 2013
Funny thing is I didn't even have my own complaint. I was just seeing/hearing the frustration of others and I figured I'd cut myself off before I was the one on the filtered/censored end of the stick. I asked to be removed because I don't want to be a part of THAT.

Live in Havasu, LOVE to ride in Glamis. Have a 5 month old 12XP that I'm slowly turning into my IRA. :p

Justinlhc

Feb 24, 2013
Last I checked this isn't a Public Company with shares of stock on the NYSE, therefor, you have no rights pertaining to your free speech in this private establishment, and with that entitlement attitude you just displayed, I'd kick your arse to the curb. You come across as a slime ball and a liability in this thread you created.

Wow, apparently I signed up to the wrong site again. I see you have no sense of humor and like to cause conflict for no apparent reason. Good to know. Ignore my posts as I'm sure we won't get along. Thanks and save your insults for someone who cares. :rolleyes:

Spicoli

Feb 26, 2011
So Cal
Welcome dude. Its a fun site and tons of great stories and race coverage.

Sent from my DROID BIONIC using Tapatalk 2

66cummins

moab junkie
Dec 4, 2009
Welcome, lots of good folks on the site along with great info and rides. These guys work their tails off to be the first to kick down with all the latest and greatest! Join up get involved and keep your drama to a pm....;)

KEN1

Mar 14, 2011
Mesa, AZ.
This is a great site.......not like the RZR Forum that if you disagree with the mods they ban you for life.The mods are pussy cowards over there to say the least.Your not even allowed to post a link from this forum over there or you will get your ass chewed out,threatened to be banned and your post deleted.

KEN1

Mar 14, 2011
Mesa, AZ.

First class tool!:D

KEN1

Mar 14, 2011
Mesa, AZ.
Wow, apparently I signed up to the wrong site again. I see you have no sense of humor and like to cause conflict for no apparent reason. Good to know. Ignore my posts as I'm sure we won't get along. Thanks and save your insults for someone who cares. :rolleyes:
No worries guy..........ignore that asshat.

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
felipebenjamin000