LOORRS Utah!

dnf736

Retired - And Still UTVUNderground Approved!!!!
Jan 15, 2009
Alpine, CA
Rode somewhere today so awsome that you should be jealous.

Blue Mountain in Missoula MT.

Single track, so single track its insane, were talking mountain bike quality trails for dirt bikes single track. I blew it and forgot the go pro.

It rained all night and the trails today were perfect.
Here's one shitty cell phone pic of how overgrown, isolated, & remote it was. So fun I forgot about all about my worn out hip. The totally unbelieveable part, when we got back to the truck and started to change it went like this;
Hey, wheres my shorts?
You see my jacket?
My hoodies gone?

We were parked in the SITX, no one, I mean NO ONE there at all yet someone went through our gear bags that I left in the bed, it is BFE Montana after all, where people are so nice and honest it makes you sick, they left my wallet, cash, credit cards and took my and my sons hoodies, and my and my sons friends shorts, just what they needed, thats it.
And I dont care the phucking trails were so awsome, Im excited for tomorrow.

You ever get a chance look this place up.

Seaver

Jul 13, 2010
Boise ID
Damn man, nobody gets bored on a trip with you guys.. lol Sorry to hear about the theft. not cool and surprising for that area for sure. Thanks for the pics!

Dirty

DIRTY iPhone Photog / Lucas Oil - UTVUnderground A
Feb 27, 2009
Murrieta CA
Looks like the adventures of D-Rah and Code are coming together pretty sweet! Minus the stolen items Thanks for dropping the boxes off for me!! I'll add to your thread if that's cool to make the Underground feel like there here in Utah also. Seaver, DuneDummy29, 450grl JoeyD, BOBONTHIS and Rusty5150 hope all is well with you guys and I'll see a couple of you soon Kj.

Pano shot of the track

The Little back table top! J/k.

Supercross booter table top. Looks small in the pic but it's steep like the one at Lake Elsinore coming out of the back section.

6 pack like Primm

The Finish line straight is super long.

Took this from the Rock Crawl course.

If you have a Diesel make sure you stop at Speedco right by the track. I believe they will be doing something for the Loorrs racers. I'll try and get more details.

Thanks Dirty

Pics provided by: DirtyIphone ;)

dnf736

Jan 15, 2009
Alpine, CA
Looks like the adventures of D-Rah and Code are coming together pretty sweet! Minus the stolen items Thanks for dropping the boxes off for me!! I'll add to your thread if that's cool to make the Underground feel like there here in Utah also. Seaver, DuneDummy29, 450grl JoeyD, BOBONTHIS and Rusty5150 hope all is well with you guys and I'll see a couple of you soon Kj.

If you have a Diesel make sure you stop at Speedco right by the track. I believe they will be doing something for the Loorrs racers. I'll try and get more details.

Thanks Dirty
No problem, glad I could help. Please keep adding pics as you have time and let us know about the Speedco deal, in the meantime here are a couple from today.

I stayed home with grandma and worked on her car then fixed stuff in here house but the boys had their own adventure, its nice I can hand him the keys now, kinda free's me up.

Montana has a homeless problem too...

Brian B

Red Rotax - UTVUnderground Approved
Jan 15, 2009
^ Something tells me the shorts and hoodie is on that car somewhere!

AZCourt

AZ's Finest - UTVUnderground Approved
Feb 11, 2009
Missoula hippies trying to teach you a lesson? Steal your clothes but not your wallet, not thieves, just a-holes.

dnf736

Jan 15, 2009
Alpine, CA
Missoula hippies trying to teach you a lesson? Steal your clothes but not your wallet, not thieves, just a-holes.
So you've been here...;)

Snowbowl is getting a late start on their downhill mountain bike season due to weather so that was out and since it rained all day we skipped riding dirtbikes so I finished my g-ma honey do's, went to see Bridesmaids again (a must see BTW)
then I went out to see my dad...

hard to believe its been three years already so we decided to partake in some microbrew in his honor

and finish it up with the fam taking me out for dinner.

Hope everyone had a good fathers day!

Dirty

DIRTY iPhone Photog / Lucas Oil - UTVUnderground A
Feb 27, 2009
Murrieta CA

Had a pretty fun Sunday after getting the track dialed . Went to a Poison, Motley Crüe concert with Ron Duncombe and his wife. Ron is a Superlite driver in the Lucas Oil
Off Road Series and Radio host here in UT.

This was taken after a heavy down pour all Saturday night and Sunday morning ! The Lucas Oil Dirt Farmers set the grade so all the water would flow off the track properly! Weather.com says perfect weather all week!

Last edited:

dnf736

Jan 15, 2009
Alpine, CA
Just as we were leaving from riding yesterday some local kids Codys age rolled in so I told them our story & asked if there stuff ever got messed with, they took one look at my truck and said "Its the California plates. Our local hippies hate anything California. They were just being a-holes and stealing your clothes." ;) Court was right.

They also said I should check out this site, some local kids that have had enough put it together, Im buying my replacement hoodies from them.

Hippy Hater MX

So thats it! Anytime I see Montana plates in SoCal Im going to be an A-HOLE and steal their shorts!

deviant_illusion

go to the UTVUnderground where there is cool SHIAT
Feb 4, 2009
WVC, UT
I can't wait for this weekend! It was so much fun last year im glad it came back to Utah.

Sent from my DROIDX using Tapatalk

450grl

The First Lady of SXS - UTVUnderground Approved
Mar 15, 2009
Utah is so pretty.....it's so nice to see so much green when you live in the desert all of the time! :) Can't wait to leave tomorrow!

dnf736

Jan 15, 2009
Alpine, CA
Fun is over, time to leave Montana and get serious.

This is where my bike decided to foul a plug. What you can see is the 40 degree angle of the hill Im changing the plug on...this is the only pic of me this whole trip, funny how that works.

Little water crossing. wasnt deep but moving pretty quick.

[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=-RDOlI_Zo5M]YouTube - ‪Butte, Pipestone Water Crossing‬‏[/ame]

If you are in Utah please swing by and introduce yourself.
Time to race.

AZCourt

AZ's Finest - UTVUnderground Approved
Feb 11, 2009
Good luck this weekend. Wish we were gonna be there with everyone.

kennyo15

Paramount Motorsports / Black Rhino - UTVUndergrou
Aug 19, 2009
Alpine, CA
Good luck to all the Black Rhino sponsored drivers this weekend. #816 Code Rahders, #851 Ryan Beat and #854 Bryan Osborn.... Kick some A$$ guys.

dnf736

Jan 15, 2009
Alpine, CA
$300 to rent a golf cart for the weekend :eek:, someone in the SLC area want to sponsor us with a UTV for the weekend?

My feet hurt already...

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
felipebenjamin000