LOORS regional shoot out, Vegas

Seaver

Jul 13, 2010
Boise ID
Whatever! I'm not scared. I have some work to do on my Nerf bars. And install my new backgrounds n numbers.
Keeping an eye on the weather.... Hoping for 70's!

rappy60guy

Jan 24, 2010
HA Todd. I just didnt want to run with SR1 drivers the first time out. Im still waiting on my car. I was told maybe today or tomorrow. Working on my number plates as well. This should be really fun

Seaver

Jul 13, 2010
Boise ID
Yeah, the SR1 cars are defiantly faster so they start In front for sure. But it looks like they are expecting such a good car count they separated us.
I am looking forward to seeing the SR 1 cars race, it's been awhile. I got A chance to check out Corry's new SR 1 at Vegas. Damn that's a clean car. I would love one of those for LOORS.

Seaver

Jul 13, 2010
Boise ID
I just got home from the LOORS final at Firebird, Lee got up at the drivers meeting and reminded everyone about the regional shoot out. Lots of talk about it. Record entries expected. Getting my car finished up this week. Lee also said expect to get lots of track time in at Friday practice. Can't wait!!

Dirty

DIRTY iPhone Photog / Lucas Oil - UTVUnderground A
Feb 27, 2009
Murrieta CA
Be sure to Register online now for the Loan Mart Lucas Oil Regional Shoot Out. This will make the registration process easier for all. Thank You

Note: You will still need to check in but this will be quick and painless.

Seaver

Jul 13, 2010
Boise ID
Thanks guys. Staggs, I'm staying at the Cannery Friday night. Lucas has a discount code for us. Regular price is $149. Our discount is $89. Friday night. Call them, it's close to the track. The code is SLucas.
I booked mine last night.

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
felipebenjamin000