LPNF AAT

Slacker

La Familia
Apr 1, 2012
Bakersfield
Hey guys I'm doing some fishing here. Truckndave and I are starting to look into an AAT in the Los Padres National Forest. The area we're thinking would get access to Piru Creek trail and get it opened up into Mutau Flats through Half Moon trail. It's not in stone as we still have to do some initial ground work. Please let us know if you'd be willing to come and drink beer, camp & eat and do trail work I'm not looking for a commitment because we have no dates, just wondering how much help we might look for. Thanks!

1. John Berry
2. Truckndave (fearless project leader)
3. Slacker (trusty right hand on project)
4.Truckndaves buddy
5. XPirate (giving his beer to Slacker)
6. Slackers best buddy Mike
7. Dunerat
8. Grumpyrzr4
9. 66Cummins
10. One Rich
11. Simi Dude and son (zac)
12. Speedy Angie (Anabelle is now willing to work too)

Last edited:

ROTAX

CannedHam - La Familia
Feb 21, 2011
Awesome Chris!! I already signed up a buddy with a UTV tonight. He's in. He also hunts up there a lot during deer season. He's going up there in a couple weeks to walk the Piru trail for us and get an idea on the terrain. I'll call RS tomorrow.

The Black Diamond Halfmoon trail might be available for AAT. The Piru trail may be offlimits, cause I think it's origina is a single track. I will report back manana.

XPirate

Sep 9, 2011
Bakertucky
my available dates are up in the air, but I'd be in for a couple back breaking days of trail work, screw the beer/food/camping...... :D

ROTAX

CannedHam - La Familia
Feb 21, 2011
my available dates are up in the air, but I'd be in for a couple back breaking days of trail work, screw the beer/food/camping...... :D
I will supervise your work. And keep guard of the cold ones in case any bears try to take em:eek::rolleyes:

dunerat

Jun 16, 2012
Simi Valley, CA
I am willing to help on a Sunday or Monday. Unfortuneatley i work tues - sat. Tap a talk needs spell check lol ;);)

Sent from my GT-P7510 using Tapatalk 2

Slacker

La Familia
Apr 1, 2012
Bakersfield
I am willing to help on a Sunday or Monday. Unfortuneatley i work tues - sat. Tap a talk needs spell check lol ;);)

Sent from my GT-P7510 using Tapatalk 2
Perfect, I'd expect it to be at least a Saturday & Sunday thing. With some of us getting a little older than we used to be we might need a relief crew for the Sundays!:D:D

ROTAX

CannedHam - La Familia
Feb 21, 2011
Slacker, if you need any contacts for the LP I have an in. I would be in for sure.
Kyle, if you could bring that beast in your avatar, we will only need you, and the rest of us can hang out at Mikes Pizza down the street from Chuchupate:eek:

grumpysrzr4

Godspeed John Berry - UTVUnderground's La Familia
Feb 22, 2011
Huntington Beach
get your information. what is require because its just not just go up an clean, your under direct supervision of the forrest ranger that is asign.

66cummins

moab junkie
Dec 4, 2009
Kyle, if you could bring that beast in your avatar, we will only need you, and the rest of us can hang out at Mikes Pizza down the street from Chuchupate:eek:
LOL! Let me see if the county would mind me cutting in some new fun trails.... :p

66cummins

moab junkie
Dec 4, 2009
get your information. what is require because its just not just go up an clean, your under direct supervision of the forrest ranger that is asign.
there is a lot involved, done lots with a bakersfield club and a couple trips with a santa maria club. I'll start picking brains with the FS guys we work with on a regular basis and give that info to slacker.

Simi Dude

La Familia For Life !!
Feb 25, 2010
Simi Valley Ca.
Put me and my boy Zac on the list, We have done Mtn. Bike trail work before......Illegally that is.

Kyle, bring that little Bobcat thingy in your avatar.....Looks fun to drive.

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
felipebenjamin000