LPNF AAT

onerich

The Carpenter - UTVUnderground's La familia
Jan 29, 2011
Elmonte, SOCAL
I don't know Rich, we built it and just run them. It's been thru utah, idaho, and around cali some with no issues......yet haha

we actually built two of them, here is my dads in utah. he sold it though :(

One thing we need to look in to , but I would think it would have to have street tags at least( if driven on the street . ) but maybe nothing because it does not have a motor for the trail .

Rzrcsi

La Familia
Jun 18, 2012
Central Cal.
Back in the day I was pretty good at doin' the shovel lean in the oil patch. I will help as much as my back will allow!

Slacker

La Familia
Apr 1, 2012
Bakersfield
And we have another, thanks Jim!
1. John Berry
2. Truckndave (fearless project leader)
3. Slacker (trusty right hand on project)
4.Truckndaves buddy
5. XPirate (giving his beer to Slacker)
6. Slackers best buddy Mike
7. Dunerat
8. Grumpyrzr4
9. 66Cummins
10. One Rich
11. Simi Dude and son (zac)
12. Speedy Angie (Anabelle is now willing to work too)
13. Marksbackhoe
14. Govacho
15. Rzrcsi
16. JAPINTHEBOX (bringing the jello shots?)

Last edited:

ROTAX

CannedHam - La Familia
Feb 21, 2011
OK,
The LPNF is offering their last trails that are currently available for adoption (118, 119) to our group. The AAT manager would like to meet us soon. I am planning to meet her this Saturday morning at the Chuchupate ranger station, probably about 9:00am. If any of you can make this meeting, she wants to personally get to know as many of us as possible. Add your name to the below list if you can come up to meet the rangers and keep this ball rolling. Maybe we can meet for breakfast up there too before the meeting. (She also asked if we can help joint trail clean up projects in Ballinger with other clubs)

1. trukndave
2. Slacker

ROTAX

CannedHam - La Familia
Feb 21, 2011
OK,
The LPNF is offering their last trails that are currently available for adoption (118, 119) to our group. The AAT manager would like to meet us soon. I am planning to meet her this Saturday morning at the Chuchupate ranger station, probably about 9:00am. If any of you can make this meeting, she wants to personally get to know as many of us as possible. Add your name to the below list if you can come up to meet the rangers and keep this ball rolling. Maybe we can meet for breakfast up there too before the meeting. (She also asked if we can help joint trail clean up projects in Ballinger with other clubs)

1. trukndave
2. Slacker
3. Mike Burns
<!-- / message --><!-- sig -->

ROTAX

CannedHam - La Familia
Feb 21, 2011
OK,

1. trukndave
2. Slacker
3. Mike Burns
<!-- / message -->4. Marksbackhoe
<!-- sig -->
<!-- / message --><!-- sig -->

Slacker

La Familia
Apr 1, 2012
Bakersfield
Big Johns Mountain Grill
3121 Mount Pinos Way
Frazier Park, CA 93225

Looks like the only breakfast joint in Frazier Park. How does 7:30-7:45 sound for a meet time? Should give time to eat and get a game plan together.

ROTAX

CannedHam - La Familia
Feb 21, 2011
Big Johns Mountain Grill
3121 Mount Pinos Way
Frazier Park, CA 93225

Looks like the only breakfast joint in Frazier Park. How does 7:30-7:45 sound for a meet time? Should give time to eat and get a game plan together.
Chris, Mike B. was just telling me this place has awesome food!! lets do it!!:)

onerich

The Carpenter - UTVUnderground's La familia
Jan 29, 2011
Elmonte, SOCAL
1. trukndave
2. Slacker
3. Mike Burns
4. Marksbackhoe
5. Rich ( any one want to carpool Dave is buying breakfast ) :D

ROTAX

CannedHam - La Familia
Feb 21, 2011
OK,

1. trukndave
2. Slacker
3. Mike Burns
<!-- / message -->4. Marksbackhoe
<!-- sig -->5. Onerich
6. Japinthebox

ROTAX

CannedHam - La Familia
Feb 21, 2011
Quote: "5. Rich ( any one want to carpool Dave is buying breakfast )
"

What the .....!! ?? ;)<!-- / message -->

Slacker

La Familia
Apr 1, 2012
Bakersfield
Yea Dave, thats really great of you. I don't know what your finances look like but thats going to be pretty spendy. I guess it comes with being the leader though. Thanks again man:)

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
felipebenjamin000