LSR and TMW at LOORS Race this weekend!

LSRGreg

#877 SR1 UTV - UTVUnderground Approved
Jan 26, 2009
I am so excited, i can't keep it to myself!

We are finally going to have a UTV Race Car in the Lucas Oil Off Road Series this weekend at Speedworld in AZ!

LSR and TMW Offroad teamed up at the last minute to finish a short course car in the last few days. Nothing like waiting until the last minute! We will be bolting on the shocks friday before practice!

I have been hard at work the last few days crunching the numbers on our new Teryx XTR Race Specific suspension system featuring front and rear towers for extra long shocks, lower leverage ratios, and ideal shock geometery for the ultimate in racing performance. The best part is, if you already own our XTR kit, this will be available as a bolt on upgrade in the coming weeks, or you can fab up your own mounts depending on your needs. It features 15.5" of true wheel travel front and rear, using a 10" stroke shock on the back, and a 8.5" stroke shock up front.

It will also feature brand new Fox RC2 B/O shocks that have a special bottom out circuit built into the top of the shock, for seemingly endless bottom out resistance!

Here are some photos I snagged as the car left our shop for some other last minute fab work.

Be sure to make it out to the LOORS race this weekend to see it in action, along with all of the other UTV's, PRO 2/4, PROLITE trucks, Superlites and Superbuggies.

I will be posting up some pictures of the car when it's finished, as well as some action shots and videos from the weekend.

You can see the original shock mount locations (stock shocks shown just to roll the car) compared to the new mounts that are placed up a lot higher!

Note, the upper shock mounts are above the fuel cell!

This new technology from Fox and LSR will offer the ultimate in performance providing an ultra smooth ride, and be able to withstand the most severe landings and g-outs just begging for more punishment!

Stay tuned for more pictures and video!

See you at the track!

BOBONTHIS

#64 PRO UTVUNDERGROUND RACER - UTVUnderground Appr
Jan 27, 2009
Mesa, AZ
I am so excited, i can't keep it to myself!

We are finally going to have a UTV Race Car in the Lucas Oil Off Road Series this weekend at Speedworld in AZ!

LSR and TMW Offroad teamed up at the last minute to finish a short course car in the last few days. Nothing like waiting until the last minute! We will be bolting on the shocks friday before practice!

I have been hard at work the last few days crunching the numbers on our new Teryx XTR Race Specific suspension system featuring front and rear towers for extra long shocks, lower leverage ratios, and ideal shock geometery for the ultimate in racing performance. The best part is, if you already own our XTR kit, this will be available as a bolt on upgrade in the coming weeks, or you can fab up your own mounts depending on your needs. It features 15.5" of true wheel travel front and rear, using a 10" stroke shock on the back, and a 8.5" stroke shock up front.

It will also feature brand new Fox RC2 B/O shocks that have a special bottom out circuit built into the top of the shock, for seemingly endless bottom out resistance!

Here are some photos I snagged as the car left our shop for some other last minute fab work.

Be sure to make it out to the LOORS race this weekend to see it in action, along with all of the other UTV's, PRO 2/4, PROLITE trucks, Superlites and Superbuggies.

I will be posting up some pictures of the car when it's finished, as well as some action shots and videos from the weekend.

You can see the original shock mount locations (stock shocks shown just to roll the car) compared to the new mounts that are placed up a lot higher!

Note, the upper shock mounts are above the fuel cell!

This new technology from Fox and LSR will offer the ultimate in performance providing an ultra smooth ride, and be able to withstand the most severe landings and g-outs just begging for more punishment!

Stay tuned for more pictures and video!

See you at the track!
Great Job Greg. Car looks great. Glad to have you out on the track. So who's driving!!! Well see you out @ the track on Friday.

LSRGreg

Jan 26, 2009
Thanks Bobby. I guy by the name of Scott that works for TMW.

G-

Wild Earp

50Fifty Racer - UTVUnderground Approved
Nice Greg. Be sure to put a screen over that front mount radiator. Its going to get pummeled by mud! Good luck at your first race!

It looks like a half desert/half short course car. Are you planning on any BITD races or anything too?

LSRGreg

Jan 26, 2009
Yeah.. for sure. This isn't our 1st race by any means.. and i am not the driver this time.. we just partnered up with TMW to help them out with the suspension system and our new design. The car will mostly be used in the BITD races, and probably whiplash as well, and some short course stuff. This weekend will be our 1st shakedown run and test with the new stuff, so we'll see how we stack up right out of the box! its going to be interesting for sure!

Thanks,
Greg

LSRGreg

Jan 26, 2009
Here is a comparison to the stock shock:

We got them mounted up a few minutes ago:

Pullin the front tire with no sway bar installed yet!

LSRGreg

Jan 26, 2009
Yup.. door panel rent is only $1000! LOL

Im sure the owner won't mind.. but gotta be red or white!

G-

LSRGreg

Jan 26, 2009
Yeah.. i am lookin forward to this weekend.. i will be at the track all weekend enjoyin the sites and drinkin beers!

LSRGreg

Jan 26, 2009
The motor was done by Weller.. not sure on any specifics.. but it should run good!

G-

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
felipebenjamin000