Lucas Oil Off Road Racing Series Miller Motorsports Park on June 26-27

facteryfmf

Looking For a Few Good Men - UTVUnderground Approv
Feb 8, 2009
Phoenix
Corry qualifies first Tyler Winbury second and RJ Anderson third I believe. A lot of people missed the second practice of the day as the practice
order actually changed and UTVs were first instead of fourth. Also when UTVs practiced the second time, the track was so wet that lap times were 5 seconds a lap slower than the first practice. A double double section before the finish line table top has now also been turned into a fly away then a double. In practice, only the R1 cars were able to get over the double double section. Track and lap times are projected to be much diff tomorrow....

LSR Greg wadded up pretty good in the second practice. Luckily with all the fellow UTV drivers pitching in, the were able to get parts and get the car back together. Greg is fine and said it didn't feel too violent but it sure looked
it.

Hope to see some of you guys out here tomorrow...

fyrfly6

Oct 25, 2009
Salt Lake
SICK!!! Great job everyone. Felt bad for Corry. She started in the back, made up a few positions and then ripped a front wheel off at the spindle in a spot on the track that I could not see how it went down. Good luck to all tomorrow.

facteryfmf

Feb 8, 2009
Phoenix
Chad, Austin, RJ. Bobby broke a gear one up right again in qualifying. Tyler Herzog cartwheeled really bad also but is ok.

facteryfmf

Feb 8, 2009
Phoenix
Austin, Chad and Windbury. Fantastic race between Chad and Austin. They battled and swapped spots the entire race...

facteryfmf

Feb 8, 2009
Phoenix
Pro4 race very well could be the race of the day. Huseman and LeDuc went at it
in the last corner and leDuc looked like he had taken Huseman out and Huseman incredibly save it and won the race...

Badbinder77

Side X Side Nation
Mar 3, 2010
Elko Nv
It was an awesome experiance. I was only able to be there saturday but I will be making the trip again next time its in Tooele Ut again. I was even lucky enough to meet Corry Weller and get some pics.

450grl

The First Lady of SXS - UTVUnderground Approved
Mar 15, 2009
Hey everyone! We literally just walked in the door from our Utah trip....wow, that's a long drive!! MMP is an amazing facility, and the fans in Utah are awesome!

We had a very busy weekend....with some bad luck and good times all thrown in! Mostly, we had a great time being out there with everyone - I want to give a huge shoutout to my fellow SR1 racers for not only making that long drive out there, but for taking the abuse that track was dishing out all weekend! I don't think a single one of us came away from that track unscathed! Thanks to everyone who helped us with parts on Saturday...Tyler for the bearings, Mittags for the wheel (it's coming back to you shortly!!), etc!

Congrats to Austin for sweeping the Unlimited Podium! And big congrats to Greg Frantz for his first WIN in the SR1 class!

As always, it was just great sharing the track with all of you.....we had some great racing going on, and that is what makes all of this worth it! :)

Glen Helen should be off the hook - expect a much larger SR1 turnout, if everyone who says they will be done with their cars by then actually gets done! :)

It was great meeting my fellow UTVUnderground peeps over the weekend! Thanks so much for coming out to watch - I hope you had a great time!

I'm gonna go lay down for a bit...got a little whiplash that is buggin me today! :) Congrats again everyone! Can't wait to see the pics and videos soon!

facteryfmf

Feb 8, 2009
Phoenix
Well we finally made it home about 2:00 today after leaving the track at about 7 last night and stopping in Mesquite, NV at about 1. Slept til 630 or so and decided to make the trek on home. I, continued my nap until we got home thanks to Shane driving and Danny keeping him company...

I want to personally thank Bobby and Meredith for allowing me to ride up with Shane and Danny. Also for allowing me to stay in his trailer for the weekend. For feeding me and taking care of the tabs at dinner, bringing breakfast burritos in every morning and having lunches. I cannot say thank you enough to them. Also, I would like to personally thank Rob Muzzy for picking up the dinner tab saturday night, for sharing some of his unbelievable stories from his career, to his personal life and his racing intelligence. I would also like to thank Dan for making some memories, like this one...

haha.

Now for the racing. Bobby didnt have that great of a weekend as we lost a factory coolant line twice spewing coolant all over the belt in both mains. It was definately an unlucky weekend for him. Congrats to Austin for going 1-1 both days. Thanks to XMF, Scott and Jimmy for everything, Thank you and SORRY to John Kimbrell, Ill get that taken care of this week! Thanks to Doug Rahders for the beers! Thanks to Tyler Herzog who I took the blame for since I didnt want him getting in trouble! Hahahaha! Kidding! Thanks to anyone else I may have forgotten in this run-on...

Unforgettable memories are always created at the race track for us UTV racers who are a close bunch. I cant wait for Glen Helen and to have everyone back including Joey and Rusty! Thanks to LOORS who put on a great show. The Pro4 sunday race was amazing. Thanks to MMP who has a great facility... and to everyone else!

JoeyD23

#utvunderground
Jan 9, 2009
North County San Diego
www.utvunderground.com
awesome post Justin! Rep points! So bummed I missed all the action!!!

BTW good news for all racers!!! UTVUnderground.com will again be streaming all the UTV racing action from Glen Helen Lucas Oil with Super Lite Live!!!! I will be guest hosting and we will be bringing in all the top UTV racers for LIVE interviews!!! I cant wait!

dnf736

Retired - And Still UTVUNderground Approved!!!!
Jan 15, 2009
Alpine, CA
sounds like everyone made it home but us :mad: Utah was a bust with a bent and broken car (5th & dnf) and now we sit in a dirt parking lot in Corona waiting for the repair shop to open as we lost a wheel bearing in the truck.

Shit!

facteryfmf

Feb 8, 2009
Phoenix
Sorry to hear Doug, you have been on a long trip! Hope you guys make it home soon!

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
felipebenjamin000