Lucas Oil SR1 Championship Series

dnf736

Retired - And Still UTVUNderground Approved!!!!
Jan 15, 2009
Alpine, CA
the Elsinore Regional race is still on but will be June 9th insted of this weekend, the facility isnt ready to hold a race yet.

The schedule posted is for the SR1 Series within the Regional Series.

Dirty

DIRTY iPhone Photog / Lucas Oil - UTVUnderground A
Feb 27, 2009
Murrieta CA
Daniel-

Here is the link to the entry cost- Drivers

As far as Lake Elsinore the Lucas Oil Crew is dumping HUNDREDS of THOUSANDS of dollars to get the facility ready for the Lucas Oil Off Road Racing Series. As soon as it's done we (Lucas Oil REGIONAL) racers will have a INSANE place to race, camp and enjoy. As always thanks for the support Daniel.

We will be at Lake Elsinore June 9th for the Regional Series and as DNF said he SR1 Championship is a series within a series for the SR1's.

c&c rhino

UTVUnderground SXS Tech - UTVUnderground Approved
Jan 18, 2009
lake elsinore, ca
any other classes for non sr1 powered streetbike rhinos? just my whimpy 920 shaft and another 1060 shaft v-twins.

OFFROADSWAPMEET

Aug 5, 2009
TEMECULA
Daniel-

Here is the link to the entry cost- Drivers

As far as Lake Elsinore the Lucas Oil Crew is dumping HUNDREDS of THOUSANDS of dollars to get the facility ready for the Lucas Oil Off Road Racing Series. As soon as it's done we (Lucas Oil REGIONAL) racers will have a INSANE place to race, camp and enjoy. As always thanks for the support Daniel.

We will be at Lake Elsinore June 9th for the Regional Series and as DNF said he SR1 Championship is a series within a series for the SR1's.
Thanks Ken!

dnf736

Jan 15, 2009
Alpine, CA
Corry, correct me if Im wrong on this but I just wanted to point this out, if you win this race on Saturday you will take home $550.00 including Black Rhino's generous $50.00 start money, $550.00!.....thats $10.00 more that you would get if won the main at a LOORRS race last year at less than 1/2 the $300.00 National entry fee.

Thats pretty good money.

So...what if you take third to Jason and Corry? According to the Queen of UTV herself (all props intended) they are not eligible and the purse money moves down accordingly so third place stands to make some pretty good cash......but who wants to settle for third....

dnf736

Jan 15, 2009
Alpine, CA
Hey DNF are you guy's racing SR1's also?
No, we sold it.
Just doing the Superlite in the regionals and a RZR 570 at WORCS, thats about all the race I have in me for this year.......;)

EDIT, i should also add even though we sold our SR1 I still firmly believe in the concept and class, its just Cody had raced that car for four years and was ready for a change. Now that Im paying for a SuperLite that all I have left, change....

450grl

The First Lady of SXS - UTVUnderground Approved
Mar 15, 2009
Yeah, what were you thinking?? JK! ;)

It will be good to see you guys again!

Hopefully my poor old Rhino has something left in it after last season - lol! :)

dnf736

Jan 15, 2009
Alpine, CA
BUMP!

Corry, correct me if Im wrong on this but I just wanted to point this out, if you win this race on Saturday you will take home $550.00 including Black Rhino's generous $50.00 start money, $550.00!.....thats $10.00 more that you would get if won the main at a LOORRS race last year at less than 1/2 the $300.00 National entry fee.

Thats pretty good money.

So...what if you take third to Jason and Corry? According to the Queen of UTV herself (all props intended) they are not eligible and the purse money moves down accordingly so third place stands to make some pretty good cash......but who wants to settle for third....

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
felipebenjamin000