M4SX Pics

07fj

Rainman - UTVUnderground Approved
Jan 19, 2009
Tonopah, Az
Yup, Arizona was definitley present at this race. We all had a blast. It was nice watching everybody help everybody out. There were parts given to other race teams just so it would be a great race. That was just great sportsmanship. The pics are great and the stories are getting better as the days go on........ It was just a great time for all racers..... Brady
I still believe that out of all the classes, the UTV peeps help each other make a race than any other class, best sportsmanship in the pits anywhere.

JoeyD23

#utvunderground
Jan 9, 2009
North County San Diego
www.utvunderground.com

This moment showed me a lot about RJ's racing character...After winning the race before celebrating or anything he pulle dup next to Bpobby to acknowledge him being bummed Bobby lost a wheel and went down. Not how he wanted to win!

Good Sportsmanship right there!!

Reactions: 1 person

mikef

Big Mike - UTVUnderground Approved
Jan 15, 2009
Beaumont, Ca. (Inland Empire)
Nice pics Rusty.... I really like that first pic. That is a great action shot. You can see the rear going down and you can see the tire bludge from the turn..... I really like that shot.

Rep Points... Thanks for the pics.

BOBONTHIS

#64 PRO UTVUNDERGROUND RACER - UTVUnderground Appr
Jan 27, 2009
Mesa, AZ
That why this site rocks. You have a few guy's that are putting a site together with heart & soul. Rusty & Joey You guys Rock. You also take nice pictures. :D

Rusty5150

UTVUG PHOTOG
Jan 9, 2009
I have a ton of pics to edit and load. But I have to work in the garage sometime. I will try to get more pics up tonight.

Thanks for the support Bobby...

JoeyD23

#utvunderground
Jan 9, 2009
North County San Diego
www.utvunderground.com
Nice pics Rusty....may I say its about time??? LOL Just kididng!!

Thanks for the kind words Bobby! The cameras are just an excuse for me and Rusty to get on the track so we might as well use them!! LOL Thanks for all the support!! You racers are a big part in us blowing up!! Tell Bronco Dan to come on over here and say hello!!!!

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
felipebenjamin000