M4SX Round 5 XMF on top.

BOBONTHIS

#64 PRO UTVUNDERGROUND RACER - UTVUnderground Appr
Jan 27, 2009
Mesa, AZ
WOW what a race for Austin K. All I can say XMF & Austin K are a perfect combination. Congrats Austin for your First 1ST M4SX Podium. Great race to all that got to witness the excitement. Unfortunately I only got to see it from the sidelines “Blown head gaskets". But let me tell you the race was on. Corry Wellers had a very impressive start as well. She proved the Yamaha Rhino's can still compete for a podium finish. RJ also ran his A$$ off keeping himself in first place with points & taken the second place win for the night. Congrats to all the races & fans that came out & thanks to all the support & help from out teams. Also thanks UTVUNDERGROUND for the great food & fun Friday evening. JoeyD your one of the races greatest supporters, THANKS!!

family wagon

White Knuckled - UTVUnderground Approved
Jan 29, 2009
Riverside
Man sorry to hear that you had issues Bobby, I was really looking forward to see a 3 way battle for that 1st place fin. all I can say is XMF/weller built Austin a super fast ride I was amazed by the speed he was able to keep and the distance between him and the rest of the field. Then there RJ racing a smart race which he is just stocking those points ! Congrats to everyone that made it thru the night.

dnf736

Retired - And Still UTVUNderground Approved!!!!
Jan 15, 2009
Alpine, CA
Good job everyone, Congrats Austin, that car works real gooood.

Just wanna say thaks to you Bobby,the Kimbrells, the Wellers, the Wilkens, and XMF for making the trip from AZ to race.

Also, thanks to JoeyD, Rusty, the Undergrounds silent partner, and Ken & Travis, great weekend.

BOBONTHIS

#64 PRO UTVUNDERGROUND RACER - UTVUnderground Appr
Jan 27, 2009
Mesa, AZ
Good job everyone, Congrats Austin, that car works real gooood.

Just wanna say thaks to you Bobby,the Kimbrells, the Wellers, the Wilkens, and XMF for making the trip from AZ to race.

Also, thanks to JoeyD, Rusty, the Undergrounds silent partner, and Ken & Travis, great weekend.
Have a great vacation & get that down hill video footage & send it to us.

450grl

The First Lady of SXS - UTVUnderground Approved
Mar 15, 2009
Yeah, for sure congrats to everyone!!! :) Austin was flyin'!! I had a blast until I had a little steering issue - sorry 'bout the spin outs, John and Code!! I try to go the RIGHT way on the track, usually! :) Super fun racing - you are all great! Wish we could have been there earlier for the pit party - I heard there was some good carne! :)

JoeyD23

#utvunderground
Jan 9, 2009
North County San Diego
www.utvunderground.com
Great job too Team XMF.....Austin's car is nothing short of amazing! Bobby's car is just as good just had the issues with the Head Gasket which SUCKS! RJ, dont ever count him out! He may be the smoothest driver on the track and that car can still perform! I cant say enough about all the people that come from AZ to race this series! Not only that they are all coming back next weekend for LUCAS! Thats commitment right there. Corry's car did look fast!!! Great job to weller getting that Rhino to run as hard is it did and be as competetive as it is STILL! Plus she looked good in her new suit!!! LOL And the new UTVUG sticks on the car looked hot as well!!

One other racer I want to give props too is Gary Thompson in the blue #2 Rhino. Not only did he spank everyone in the mini moto (Gary can RIDE a bike let me tell you) but he came out and did work in his Weller 760 powered rhino, giving Code a run for his money!!!

Great job to all who raced! I cant wait to do it all again!

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
felipebenjamin000