M4SX series-2009

dnf736

Retired - And Still UTVUNderground Approved!!!!
Jan 15, 2009
Alpine, CA
M4SX has announced an 8 race sreies all of which will take place at Perris Auto Speedway.

2/21/09
3/14/09
4/11/09
5/9/09
6/20/09
1/18/09
8/22/09
9/12/09

Cash & prizes, stadium facility, clean rest rooms, pit access. Ken & Travis are always put on a good show.

For more info click HERE

UPDATE 1/19/09

With just over 30 days until The M4SX SXS Stadium Series kicks off in Perris, CA on February 21'st - We have some new information to pass along about some of the things we are doing to expand & provide a stable series. We have continued to grow over the past 2 years from the dirt at local motocross tracks to finally a full fledged stadium series.

With an awesome location next to Lake Perris, we welcome the racers' families, friends & sponsors to enjoy a weekend next to the Lake, where you can enjoy camping, boating, bbq'ing & more. WIth other entertainment on site next to The Perris Auto Speedway, such as: Go Karting & a Skatepark, there is something for everyone to enjoy besides the great off-road race action.

In this sluggish economy we have made many changes to keep our series as affordable as possible for the racers and giving the drivers the most value for their dollar. Some of these changes include increasing the amount of on track race time as well as stepping up to the plate & continuing to offer the SXS Pro Class a 50% payback & offering a 100% payback for all Buggy & Truck Classes. With a track that will see several layout changes throughout the series, there will always be good times to have at The SXS Stadium Series at Perris Auto Speedway

MISC INFO//
-Friday Practice for all vehicles $100 (pit passes purchased on Friday for practice will be good for Saturday's race as well)
-Pit Pass $25 (5 & under free)
-General Admission $15 (kids 6-12 $10 & 5 & under free)
-On Site Camping FREE

NEW CLASS/ENTRY FEE INFO//
-Stadium Kart JR Stock – $125 (age 7-11)
-Stadium Kart JR 1 – $125 (age 8-11)
-Stadium Kart JR 2 – $125 (age 12-15)
-STadium Kart Mod – $125 (age 10-16)
-SXS Amateur – $125
-SXS Pro – $175 (50% payback)
-Stadium Buggy Single – $200 (100% payback)
-Stadium Buggy Pro – $200 (100% payback)
-Stadium Trucks – $250 (100% payback)
-Prerunners – $250 (100% payback)

NEW RACE FORMAT//

QUALIFYING:
Each class will have an eight (8) lap qualifying session. The field of cars will be sorted from the fastest lap of each participant.

HEAT RACE:
The number of Heat Races will be determined by the Race Director based on total car count of each class. In any event, each heat race will be inverted six places. For example, if you are the fastest qualifier you will start in the first heat race third row outside. The top 10 places in the heat race or heat races will be in the inversion for the Main Event. The Heat Races will be eight (8) laps.

MAIN EVENT:
The inversion for the Main Events will be determined by a blind draw after all the Heat Races have been completed. The inversion will be either 2,4,6,8 or 10 places. For example, if you finished first in the first heat race and the number 8 is pulled for the inversion you will start fourth row outside. There will be a competition yellow at the half way point of the race. Laps run under yellow will count as laps completed. The laps for the Main Events will be as follows:

-Stadium Kart JR Stock – 10 Laps (Modified Course)
-Stadium Kart JR 1 – 12 Laps (Modified Course)
-Stadium Kart JR 2 – 12 Laps (Modified Course)
-Stadium Kart Mod – 12 Laps
-SXS Amateur – 12 Laps
-SXS Pro – 18 Laps
-Stadium Single – 20 Laps
-Stadium Pro – 20 Laps
-Stadium Trucks – 20 Laps
-Prerunners – 20 Laps

***MORE DETAILS TO COME SOON INCLUDING BRAND NEW PARTNERS JUST ON BOARD - STAY TUNED & CHECK OUT M4SX.COM FOR MORE INFO***

Were in for the series, Joey, we need decals.

Attachments

Last edited:

dnf736

Jan 15, 2009
Alpine, CA
Bump for update!

This is great news, in a sea of new promoters & new series dividing the short course pie into smaller pieces Ken & Travis have stepped up their game. More laps, lower entry fee's.

Good job guys.

Rusty5150

UTVUG PHOTOG
Jan 9, 2009
UTVUNDERGROUND will be pushing the M4SX series this year. This series brings out the best names in the UTV game. With CORR out, we are expecting this series to be even larger than the previous years. Please come out and support the Underground and the UTV community as a whole.

Thanks,
Rusty
UTVUNDERGROUND

07fj

Rainman - UTVUnderground Approved
Jan 19, 2009
Tonopah, Az
sorry, but that track is boring to watch, hopefully they will change it up for the UTVs.

JoeyD23

#utvunderground
Jan 9, 2009
North County San Diego
www.utvunderground.com
All CORR style tracks are boring for UTV's but even I have come around to atleast wanting to support all forms of UTV racing!! It is good for the sport and it is good for the industry........I do wish they would throw some big doubles in there though!!

FernandezRacing

Off Road Swap Meet - UTVUnderground Approved Spons
Jan 15, 2009
Perris

Joey,
This is going to be one sick year of sxs racing, You need a camera guy for the underground so you can meet all these new peeps..

I cant wait this is BAD AXX...

dnf736

Jan 15, 2009
Alpine, CA
Bump for update, see attachment in first post for race details and sign up on line at xtrm.com to avoid the $50.00 late sign up fee.

Pro UTV 50% payback to 20th, that may change though.

Oh yea, hows $5 off? Ken & Travis are working it.

BOBONTHIS

#64 PRO UTVUNDERGROUND RACER - UTVUnderground Appr
Jan 27, 2009
Mesa, AZ
Code going to have to step it this year. All the AZ racers are comming & bringing there A-Game.:D:D Well @ least me;)

dnf736

Jan 15, 2009
Alpine, CA
Code going to have to step it this year. All the AZ racers are comming & bringing there A-Game.:D:D Well @ least me;)

Your coming, cool, I wanna see that rocket you drive up against the Funco & HRT cars, hell bring Dan too, with the worlds fastest RZR out there it would be an awsome to watch.

I guess Courts coming to race Am Mod, hopefully some others will join you guys.

Codes staying Am Mod for the first race or three, maybe once the power steering is in I know his car is fast enough for mid pack, maybe he'll want to move up, its up to him just as long as its fun.

Joey, there was that phone number for Code you said you would get....:D j/k

Austin Kimbrell

Monster Energy Kawasaki - UTVUnderground Team Driv
Jan 27, 2009
Arizona ASU
just found out that i will make it out there!!:D

unless some one buys my rhino first! witch would be great if someone did lol:D

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member