Mammoth Lakes Aug 1st-8th 2012

GOVACHO

Nov 8, 2011
Riverssippi
Had a great time... Nothing better the 5 days in GODS country ....

Jay or Angie here is my number, let me know when you guys have room for my Rzr project ..818-317-5010

66cummins

moab junkie
Dec 4, 2009
Just got home and got stuff put away and the trailer unloaded. What a great trip! Met some new faces and got to get together with some old faces we haven't seen in awhile. As usual the trip was awesome and we can't wait for the next trip.

I snapped a picture of a little camp intruder.......It was rooting around in tomcav's trailer. Not sure what it was trying to find though, maybe looking for some cheese balls or something?? :D

ROTAX

CannedHam - La Familia
Feb 21, 2011
Just got home and got stuff put away and the trailer unloaded. What a great trip! Met some new faces and got to get together with some old faces we haven't seen in awhile. As usual the trip was awesome and we can't wait for the next trip.

I snapped a picture of a little camp intruder.......It was rooting around in tomcav's trailer. Not sure what it was trying to find though, maybe looking for some cheese balls or something?? :D

LMAO!!! Freeky!!:eek:

GOVACHO

Nov 8, 2011
Riverssippi

THAT IS TOO DAMN FUNNY.....

Dunedog805

Apr 14, 2012
I am heading up to the same area on the 11th, is there anything I need to know ? and I see you you guys had a fire pit so I guess that means there are no fire restrictions ? did anyone do any fishing ? did you catch anything ? and what lake are you guys at with the SXS in the pic thanks ....

66cummins

moab junkie
Dec 4, 2009
I am heading up to the same area on the 11th, is there anything I need to know ? and I see you you guys had a fire pit so I guess that means there are no fire restrictions ? did anyone do any fishing ? did you catch anything ? and what lake are you guys at with the SXS in the pic thanks ....
Jim brought a propane fire pit, Fires were allowed in designated campgrounds though. Guys were fishing, I'm sure they will chime in. I posted pics of Laurel Lakes, awesome place!

Dunedog805

Apr 14, 2012
thanks ! On my map it looks like you have to trailer your sxs to the trail head of Laurel lake , is there plenty of room to turn a good sized fifthwheel around ?

66cummins

moab junkie
Dec 4, 2009
Take Owens river rd all the way around and then go past hot creek. You can make your way right out to 395 and cross the highway. Puts you right there just north of the airport

speedyangie

The Need, The Need For SPEED.......UTVUndergroun d
Jul 31, 2011
Cali
There are fire restrictions for the entire year. If you're in Big Springs, I believe you can have a wood fire because it's a semi-developed campground. George (RZRluvr) had a fire permit to have a propane fire this past week because it's not an actual campground.

Plenty of places to fish around the area. Barbless hooks and two-fish max per area usually. Garrett (XPirate) caught some cool local trout up there using salmon eggs as bait.

Laurel Lakes is beautiful. Definitely make a trip there in the UTVs. :)

66cummins

moab junkie
Dec 4, 2009

I heard the little intruder was harassing some other campers after we left..??...??

Dunedog805

Apr 14, 2012
Thanks for the replys ! sweet I see on the map how you did it now! and no problem crossing the hyw I take it ? ...

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
felipebenjamin000