Mammoth Lakes June 29th-July 4th

RZRluvr

La Familia Baby!
Feb 21, 2011
Anaheim,CA
Here are some more great pics of our travels in and around Mammoth:)

One of our campsites at Big Springs

Waterfall at Twin Lakes

Owens River

View from top of Mammoth Mtn.

Free Steak!

Or Venisen!

Or Chippy the Chipmonk:)

Part of the trail to Laurel Lakes

Laurel Lakes trail

One of the Laurel Lakes

My buddy Jim in his kayak

Kathy and I in our kayak

About 35 more days:) Man I feel like a kid at X-Mass:p

porknbeanr

Jul 28, 2010
Canyon Lake Ca,
Hey George and Cathy, We talked about this trip when we met you at Mecca. We want to go but cant get there til the 4th. We are on vaca starting the 4th also so if you are considering staying we would like to hook up with you. The pictures are great by the way!

Brent and Pam

Transformer33

Da-Coach
Jan 30, 2011
Hey rzrlover do we need a fishing license to fish? Also is there quiet hours at the campgroung like at 10pm or something we went to yosemite laat summer and the camp rangers were horrible we could not have more than 5 people at a campsite is this place friendly for say a La Familia Feast the way we do it?

RZRluvr

La Familia Baby!
Feb 21, 2011
Anaheim,CA
Hey rzrlover do we need a fishing license to fish? Also is there quiet hours at the campgroung like at 10pm or something we went to yosemite laat summer and the camp rangers were horrible we could not have more than 5 people at a campsite is this place friendly for say a La Familia Feast the way we do it?
Hey Dan,
I'm pretty sure ya need a fishing license if ya wanna fish one of the lakes. I don't think anyone would bother you for throwing a line in the river that runs through camp though:) I will give the Ranger Station a call and find out the scoop.
As for quite hours it's pretty much the same as any semi developed campground, just no generators or rap music after 10pm:D
Plus it's an OHV friendly camp so it's way more relaxed than others.
We have also never had any problems with groups of people. The only thing they enforced last year was having only 1 vehicle and or RV per site with 6 peeps max sleeping on each site. Other than that they didn't care if the whole campground stood around the same fire:)
George

RZRluvr

La Familia Baby!
Feb 21, 2011
Anaheim,CA
Mammoth Lakes July 4th Weekend

1. George & Kathy..... 6/29-7/5
2. Trukindave..... 7/1-7/4
3. Grumpsrzr4.....6/29-7/4 or longer
4. Crazywatson.....7/1-7/5

Last edited:

RZRluvr

La Familia Baby!
Feb 21, 2011
Anaheim,CA
Hey George and Cathy, We talked about this trip when we met you at Mecca. We want to go but cant get there til the 4th. We are on vaca starting the 4th also so if you are considering staying we would like to hook up with you. The pictures are great by the way!

Brent and Pam
Hey Brent,
Great to hear from ya:) Most of us will be headed home on the 4th or 5th but Bill (grumpysrzr4) said he my stay longer into the week:)
I would not let missing the most of the group stop ya from coming up though, it is a beautiful place and you will have tons of fun:D
George

ROTAX

CannedHam - La Familia
Feb 21, 2011
I'm pretty close to that,,,47ft. of trailer an a long bed crew cab dually :D
Wholly "pulling your house behind your truck" batman!! That's awesome!! BTW, me and my wife love Frenchies!! Awesome dog!! Take care, Dave:)

Transformer33

Da-Coach
Jan 30, 2011
Must be nice guys to have those huge toyhaulers I had to sell my little 18 warrior oh well one of these days Ill keep dreaming :D:D Nice setup's guys they look great

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
felipebenjamin000