Marty - Boat/camper

JimandMelissa

UTVUndeground La Familia
Oct 4, 2010
For those of you that met him, He finished building his boat camper thingy :cool:

[ame="http://youtu.be/NmiLn26ui-Q"]302 Found[/ame]

JimandMelissa

UTVUndeground La Familia
Oct 4, 2010
Here's a couple pix without the camper. The building is one of his 2 mancaves. Guys got some serious skillz when it comes to making stuff. Built the boat and the trailer.

dkiewicz

Space Cadet - UTVUnderground's La Familia
Nov 28, 2009
Hesperia Ca
Knowing Marty that camper is the bomb!! That thing was hauling the mail too!! Way cool!!!

Dan ...

Slacker

La Familia
Apr 1, 2012
Bakersfield
While Marty's maybe faster and a little more conventional, mine was fast to assemble and more questionable on it's first launch. I hope mine can be a chick magnet too. Looks good for a beginner Marty!

66cummins

moab junkie
Dec 4, 2009
Marty can flat build a boat! That video is hard to tell but does he raise the room where he drives from in order to see over the man cave?

Brian B

Red Rotax - UTVUnderground Approved
Jan 15, 2009
I like that!

I decided I'm trading the toy hauler for a houseboat. It will be wet slipped all summer, and Glamis Dunes Storage in the winter! I'll have a front porch and party deck! haha

profowasin

Oct 2, 2012
Stuck in The Mud Louisana
Hello everybody wanted to express thanks again for hospitality at KOH, and Kyle didn't forget about your exhaust needs, send me a message were to ship,got flu on flight back,so moving a little slow. I'll try to make a small video of the all terrain houseboat when I get a little time, the driving station does elevate 4feet in order to see over the container.
Marty

66cummins

moab junkie
Dec 4, 2009
Yo Marty!! Sorry to hear about the flu, hope you are feeling better! No worries about the exhaust, but ill send ya some info. Thanks and look forward to seeing you guys again!

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
felipebenjamin000