Maverick down!!

mwe3302

Feb 2, 2013
Are you kidding me, i just sold my 2013 Rzr S today so i could put a down payment on one of these, no dealers in the north east even have one untill March, and i hear about frigging engine parts allready failing. WTF..... Glad i read this first, and do you guys know how i got to this website? I put in the google search bar " when should i put a down payment on a new Maverick? " and it brings me to this, i think i will hold off untill next year, this really depresses me. Maybe next year they will put on the DPS , or QE. Damn man sorry for your misfortune. I really wish i had come here and found this befor today.:mad:

warlock

Wanna Go Fast? - UTVUnderground Approved
Jan 23, 2009
az
Are you kidding me, i just sold my 2013 Rzr S today so i could put a down payment on one of these, no dealers in the north east even have one untill March, and i hear about frigging engine parts allready failing. WTF..... Glad i read this first, and do you guys know how i got to this website? I put in the google search bar " when should i put a down payment on a new Maverick? " and it brings me to this, i think i will hold off untill next year, this really depresses me. Maybe next year they will put on the DPS , or QE. Damn man sorry for your misfortune. I really wish i had come here and found this befor today.:mad:
Yeah you know if you wait like 2 more years there will be some really bad ass SXSs out too. Airconditioning and Power steering and power door locks I heard and maybe Cruise control. Im gonna just wait to.:eek:

mwe3302

Feb 2, 2013
Oh well idc i might go buy a cammander and see what happens with the Maverick;) atleast i got almost what i paid for the rzr s $13,500.00 and i drove it for 6 months.

megadesertdiesel

Jan 25, 2009
Mesa, AZ
The Maverick is a powerhouse and with the small issues of the possible loose frot suspension bolts, poor clutch bolt design and my single issue of metal in the engine case the first model issues are very minimal.

If i had to do it again i would still buy a Maverick. I almost bought a Wildcat and replaced the drivetrain with a snow machine engine, and rzr diffs. But did not want to wait to drive.

The Maverick is a great powerfull sport ride.

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
felipebenjamin000