Status
Not open for further replies.

JoeyD23

#utvunderground
Jan 9, 2009
North County San Diego
www.utvunderground.com

VOTE HERE
http://www.utvunderground.com/f62/u...-here-may-contest-dalton-industries-3779.html

The UTVUnderground May UGLIEST UTV Picture Contest Presented by Dalton Ind.

First we would like to welcome Dalton Industries, makers of the finest Kawasaki Teryx and Polaris RZR aftermarket clutches. Dalton has come on board to sponsor UTVUnderground so say thank you to Dalton by considering them when looking to purchase your next Polaris or Kawasaki clutch!!

THE UGLIEST UTV CONTEST

We have come to the conclusion that its time to have a good laugh and mix up our giveaway contest. We are always rewarding the finest UTV's and we think its time to award someone for posting up and finding pictures of some of the ugliest UTV's!

This contest was not develoed to degrade others but comeon, we have all seen a UTV that we felt fell short of looking good. So lets have some fun with this one!

THE UGLIEST UTV RULES

Here is the rules. Each member can enter up to 2 pictures of ANY UTV they can find a picture of. The UTV does not have to be yours!! If someone else posts up the UTV first then you cannot win by posting another picture of it.

We will accept entries through Tuesday June 8th! At that point we settle on the 10 UGLIEST entries which we will then put to a VOTE. The members will then have through Sunday June 13th to cast their vote for the Ugliest UTV!!

THE PRIZE
The winner will recieve their choice of a Polaris RZR or Kawasaki Teryx Dalton Ind. CLUTCH! That is a HUUUGE value and an awesome prize!!! Even if your a Rhino guy you can try to make some $$ or hook up a friend!!

Check out the Dalton Ind. products!
Dalton Industries Ltd. - ATV Components

Last edited:

RHINOdan

RHINOdonkey
Oct 11, 2009
And for the second entry of mine... I could not find a single full picture of it but it is by far the worst cage and fab job I have seen to date.....WTF?:eek:
OMG! Is that an RZR? :confused:
Gentlemen I think we might have a winner! Yuck!! LMFAO!

facteryfmf

Looking For a Few Good Men - UTVUnderground Approv
Feb 8, 2009
Phoenix
Sir, with your second entry, you cannot lose....

My entry would be the original UniSteer Yamaha Rhino cage. It was on a yellow rhino but I believe the pictures have somewhat disappeared...

FiveFlat

May 6, 2009
OH crap I remember all the build up and suspense created over this build... wow!

I have an entry, but what if it belongs to a member of utvug? LMAO!

jlbierig450r

Mar 26, 2010
Oklahoma
Ok guys here is a picture of our farm Rhino. She is a beauty. Still serves the purpose. You will notice the bed sides are gone, front end is a little rough but it still runs stong. This rhino is tough. Thought it would be worth a shot at the UGLIEST UTV. You will not hurt my feelings.

LSRGreg

#877 SR1 UTV - UTVUnderground Approved
Jan 26, 2009
This is awesome. Some very tough calls.. but i think that fst car has my vote so far.. Someone should make one of those FAIL posters for it.. LOL!

G-

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
felipebenjamin000