MBQuart Sound Bar install on 2008 RZR

WyCoyote

Jun 20, 2016
Bighorn Mts. Wyoming
Hello Guys,
I am new to this forum and I appreciate organiazed UTVers sharing good times, great machines, and quality advice. I need help with the advice. I own a 2008 Polaris RZR 800. My wife bought me a MBQuart Sound Bar 2. I am excited to get it hooked up. The harness kit is weird because it came with lightting options (Switches) All I have is the spaeker to connect. (It's Bluetooth). The directions for the harness are for a RZR XP 1000 so, I am having a problem finding the correct connections on my 2008.

If anyone has done this install on a 2008 I would appreciate your help.
1st question?- It looks like they run the wires on the right hand side inside the roll cage bar. I can't find a hole in my roll cage bar to fish the wire into. If I drill a hole will it hurt the strength of the cage?

2nd question?-Where is the bus bar terminal on a 2008? I have 3 wires to connect a Orange, Brown and Red. The installation papers show it under the front hood by the coolant fill tank. My coolant tank is behind the radiator.No electrical connections are visible. I removed the black sotrage tray too, nothing under there. Clearly the directions don't match my machine and Polaris made some changes. I am now worried about this deluxe (pain in my ass) harness (P/N 2879865) not being long enough to reach my bus bar terminal location.
If anyone is familar with this install I would appreciate your help and advice.
Thank you,
Rob

Reactions: JoeyD23

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
felipebenjamin000