Method Race Wheels II Clean and simple. Everyone loves Bolt-on's

Goodtimes

Jan 17, 2009
Ramona
Starting plate for 2014 XP1K.

First thing was to get into a local shop that has quality Tech's and solid customer service. This way I new I would have there respect if I had warrantee, service or part needs. Well I work in Temecula and have been working with Rob in parts and Zach / Ryan in service dept at Temecula Motorsport. Got the chance to speak with Ron the owner one day. Let me say I glad to be on there team and its a great fit.

Now I knew I was going to upgrade the seats, belts, cage, ect. and I had an event in 2 weeks in Moab for Rally On The Rocks. Ive been doing the UTV thing since 2004. The first guys that came to mind was the crew at Pro Armor. So I called up the shop and said this is what I am thinking and can you guys get me set up in time. They were like. We got this. and let me tell you they did.

I New I was going to be working in the Sun, rocks and crevices so Pro Armor is no stranger to Roofs, Front A-arm protection, Trailing arm Protection, 5 point harness, Comfortable seats that keep you in place while bouncing over boulders. Containment is key. The fabric roof was easy to install. I was concerned about the Velcro holding in place. Not to worrie this top fit like a glove and never need adjustment.​

More to come .....

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
felipebenjamin000