MICHAEL ERICKSON NAMED PRESIDENT OF NIKOLA POWERSPORTS

JoeyD23

#utvunderground
Jan 9, 2009
North County San Diego
www.utvunderground.com

MICHAEL ERICKSON NAMED PRESIDENT OF NIKOLA POWERSPORTS

SALT LAKE CITY and PHOENIX. May 16, 2018---Nikola Motor Company has named Michael Erickson president of Nikola Powersports.

The energy and powersports industry veteran spent most of his career working for Honeywell and Polaris Industries. He most recently served as vice president and general manager of Lubrication Technologies in Golden Valley, Minn.

“I can’t think of a better leader to move the Nikola Powersports Company forward,” said Nikola’s CEO, Trevor Milton. “Michael has extensive experience in sales, marketing, product development and operations and is a passionate outdoor enthusiast. Nikola Powersports is primed to transform the entire powersports market and Erickson is the right guy to lead that for us.”

At Nikola, Erickson will lead the Powersports business which currently includes UTVs and watercraft. Erickson will oversee both the consumer and military divisions of Nikola Powersports and will utilize Nikola’s new 150,000 sq. ft. world-class R&D facility in Arizona to bring the Powersport programs to market.

“Throughout my career I’ve translated trends and insights into strategies that deliver results,” said Erickson. “The market is ready for more sustainable, clean, and performance driven products. The Nikola team is poised to bring that to the industry and I’m energized to lead it.”

ABOUT NIKOLA POWERSPORTS

Nikola Powersports is a division of Nikola Motor Company dedicated to the powersports industry that includes UTVs for military and commercial markets, and watercraft. Nikola Motor Company designs and manufactures electric vehicles, vehicle components, energy storage systems, and electric vehicle drivetrains. NMC is led by its visionary CEO Trevor Milton (twitter: @nikolatrevor). For more information, visit nikolamotor.com or Twitter: @nikolamotor.

# # #

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
felipebenjamin000