Midwest SXS Series round 2

spangs

IlliNOISE - UTVUnderground Approved
May 25, 2009
illinois
www.spangsfab.com
Midwest Sxs Series round 2 at south fork in Taylorsville IL. Took home 3rd place in the open pro class on Saturday. Army veteran Douglas Ziegler was able to come out and join me for the day. Took him on the hot lap and around the park some to see how capable the Polaris RZR was. Due to injures he felt best not to ride as co driver during the race. He was very impressed with the ride the turbo RZR equipped with RT Pro UTV springs and suspension. Even though he didn't ride as co driver he was able to keep me posted on time and placement during the race with our Rugged Radio set up. He has been looking at UTVs lately to get back out and enjoy the off road recreation that he liked to do prior to getting hurt over seas. Coming from riding dirt bikes and quads he thinks the utv would make a perfect match for what he needs and hopfully after this weekend will help him on his decision after checking out all the machines and getting some seat time in.

Thanks to our sponsors RTproutv Action powersports of Illinois Rugged Radios Pro Armor Spangs Fab.

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-G930A using Tapatalk

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
felipebenjamin000