MILLER , ADOPT- A - TRAIL AUG,3 & 4 TH

onerich

The Carpenter - UTVUnderground's La familia
Jan 29, 2011
Elmonte, SOCAL
On standby for work this w/e:(. Hope to see you all on the next one:)!!
No Problem will see you on the next or the next , take care .

Sorry Rich not sure if we will make it on Sunday. We are going to the x games on Saturday night and not sure what time it ends. Hopefully we will be able to make the next run
Pix plez :D

OK , I had just got the final word today at 2pm I have to work sat . so with that being said Bill (Grumpy ) will take charge , be nice to him where trying to give him a new nic name :D and I will be up sat. night with my trailer and have coffee and pastries for the Sunday crew.

We want to thank all who have helped us and hope with what we do it shines on the good side of our sport .

onerich

Jan 29, 2011
Elmonte, SOCAL
Man, been so crazy have a had zero time to get out, and I need to. This is close, but have only hit that trail once in all these years. Seems like a good group doing the right thing, be great to meet you all. Count me in, just not sure which day.
Your welcome any time , this trip or down the road .

ROTAX

CannedHam - La Familia
Feb 21, 2011
Have fun guys. I got slammed at work and gonna miss this one.

onerich

Jan 29, 2011
Elmonte, SOCAL
Hi Rich how did the trail clean up go? Any pics
Had a small crew on sun but got a lot done ( how was the x games ? ) Me , Bill and Mark & Mary from Desert molding concepts Inc. made up the small army for the day (sun.)

Mark & Mary kicked but out on the trail and Bill with his saw zaw getting it done .

Doing some brushing on some blind turns to help traffic see each other

This was right at miller staging were some one went off trail around the trees and tore up the side of the hill so we just blended it in like it was never there .

ROTAX

CannedHam - La Familia
Feb 21, 2011
you guys are awesome!! Great work!!! Its always cool to see you putting Bill's azz to work!!

dmcmark

Apr 20, 2012
Richard,
Nice to meet you and Grumpy. Really made a difference clearing those blind corners. How come so many pics of my good side? Lol
Mark

grumpysrzr4

Godspeed John Berry - UTVUnderground's La Familia
Feb 22, 2011
Huntington Beach
Just got home, thought I would spend a few extra days in the mountains. Thanks to Cory, Dev, Fred and Lisa for coming out on Saturday. We road powerline and back road trails, checking for pouching, illegal camp fire rings, abandon vehicles and illegal trails. Then we road on to Deepcreek, met up with a few other A.T.T. groups. They were checking around the Pinnicals. I had a nice day, 41 miles round trip for the senior citizen. No physical work, just paper work, all that manual labor I leave up to David and you young guys.

onerich

Jan 29, 2011
Elmonte, SOCAL
Richard,
Nice to meet you and Grumpy. Really made a difference clearing those blind corners. How come so many pics of my good side? Lol
Mark
So glad you and Mary came out , hope to see you guys in the dirt down the road and as for you in the pix it's a lighting thing . :D

onerich

Jan 29, 2011
Elmonte, SOCAL
This is a drainage spot that normally has water in it and some like to go wide and go threw the water which is fun but the sides of the road could get deeper then the foundation and with running water that could cause a problem . So we just made some side to it and will do more in time down the road .

Mark was watching for traffic one comer and Mary was watching for traffic on another while me and Bill were moving materiel to keep peeps on the trail / road

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
felipebenjamin000