Miller canyon camp and ride Mlk weekend

onerich

The Carpenter - UTVUnderground's La familia
Jan 29, 2011
Elmonte, SOCAL
Sounds good but Not sure I could make it. What would you be driving something new and bad ass ??

Rokitman

UTVUnderground La Familia
Mar 11, 2013
Nipomo, CA
Congrats on the new rig Cory. Sorry but I'll be at a rokit launch that weekend. Gotta live up to my name!:D

onerich

The Carpenter - UTVUnderground's La familia
Jan 29, 2011
Elmonte, SOCAL
Dude, Plumber's gonna hit the throttle in the staging area and you won't see him again til probably sunset! Xp900!! You know how he rolls....:D
You might have some thing there will have to have him run drag on his own ride if we want to see him on the ride . Will call him Boss in the back . :D

Plumber

Ridin' Dirty
Jun 26, 2012
Apple Valley
Dude, Plumber's gonna hit the throttle in the staging area and you won't see him again til probably sunset! Xp900!! You know how he rolls....:D
They say I am like Batman. One minute I am there and once you turn your head I am gone. Lol. Actually still breaking this puppy.

Rokitman

UTVUnderground La Familia
Mar 11, 2013
Nipomo, CA
Family ride. I dont want to tear up my paint on the trailing arms. 2n17x is doable, but i am not sure about ball buster and waterfall.
Weinie! Dave wasn't afraid to scratch his new T4 out there. Then again, after seeing the damage, maybe he should have been.:D

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
felipebenjamin000