MILLER CANYON WATERFALL RUN 7-30-11

onerich

The Carpenter - UTVUnderground's La familia
Jan 29, 2011
Elmonte, SOCAL
hey all. i had a great time riding with all of you. i see how you all look out for one another. thats cool. thanks to rich and every one envolved. bill
Bill it was very nice to ride with you again and it's nice to see you over here also. So when is you bud getting a UTV ?

onerich

Jan 29, 2011
Elmonte, SOCAL
Great shots Rich! After this climb is when my battery said "no more"! :(
Isn't this the area you almost got token out? :eek:
YA almost , wow just out of no were a flying XP looked cool as chit but it could had hurt. But to my understanding he was informed that he didn't need that much gas . Hopefully he had learned and will see him again on another ride, he'll be welcomed by me.

LOOK AT me run lol.

johnnyjm84

Feb 21, 2011
Whittier, CA
YA almost , wow just out of no were a flying XP looked cool as chit but it could had hurt. But to my understanding he was informed that he didn't need that much gas . Hopefully he had learned and will see him again on another ride, he'll be welcomed by me.

LOOK AT me run lol.
i was one car back and saw it. you are very quick on ur feet.

onerich

Jan 29, 2011
Elmonte, SOCAL
YA I know a lot pix of the sammy but it was easy to take pic's when the were going slow . Did you see all the cool pix of R-DAN :D

onerich

Jan 29, 2011
Elmonte, SOCAL
First time up the waterfall and did great , those 4's are awesome .

She was wearing a cowboy hat, but her Indian rain dance worked the next day. :)

onerich

Jan 29, 2011
Elmonte, SOCAL
Some pix from the top turn around point (tent peg )We got there around 1:30 pm and had lunch, not bad timing , good job every one.

ROTAX

CannedHam - La Familia
Feb 21, 2011
Stumpy's video has been temporarily removed, so he can fix his spelling...
Stay tuned .........

ROTAX

CannedHam - La Familia
Feb 21, 2011
Sorry for the shakiness,........the sea-sickness goes away about 2 minutes after watching this....
[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Xc_1FxCJgjw&feature=player_profilepage]‪RZR MILLER CANYON‬‏ - YouTube[/ame]

speedyangie

The Need, The Need For SPEED.......UTVUndergroun d
Jul 31, 2011
Cali
Angie, welcome aboard. I can't believe you are hanging out with us, even after George got all crazy Saturday night and started doing his blue-flashing-dog-collar-red-thong dance in front of the mosquito candle:eek: .......Dave
Dave, thanks! Looking forward to some abuse in a few weeks. In the meantime, I got you something - August 14th, 2011 is Dave's Day!

speedyangie

The Need, The Need For SPEED.......UTVUndergroun d
Jul 31, 2011
Cali
I had ribs for dinner! No BBQ places named after me that I know of...just that annoying Rolling Stones' song.

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
felipebenjamin000