MILLER JEEP TRAIL camp & ride 6/28-6/30

GOVACHO

Nov 8, 2011
Riverssippi
Chris, I would have to say that skid was some great ingenuity. I was surprised how well it worked coming up that hill.

I had a great time it was good meeting you and your family.

I hope you don't mind me posting these pic's.

SLAKER.... WTH...... everyone ok ?

Slacker

La Familia
Apr 1, 2012
Bakersfield
Oh yea, all is well. But I think after this Jay is gonna fire me as volunteer remote pit man. I broke an axle and didn't think it all the way through so here it sits, gonna be down a while but everyone got back to camp safe. The bad thing about being the club tow truck is there's not usually much big enough to tow the tow truck! But we had a helluva good time getting the Short Bus back up Miller and to camp!

Rokitman

UTVUnderground La Familia
Mar 11, 2013
Nipomo, CA
FRIDAY RIDE:

10am "ish"
Look out tower, then out to Yellowjacket trail. Should only be about a 3hour ride, just for fun :)
Looking back through this thread just for good memories I have to laugh at this post. Yellowjacket was the most excrutiating trail I have ever been on. Just rocks and more rocks. Fun??? Yea, kiss my azz. I still get headaches from that one!:(
But except for Slackers problems, I ......well.............kinda.............enjoyed...........well.............maybe not.............the Miller Jeep Trail. It was certainly a challenge for this rookie rock crawler. I really enjoyed racing back to camp with Anjie, Jay, and Robert. We were hauling some serious buns!
Next year??? Oh what the hell, I like self abuse!:D

ROTAX

CannedHam - La Familia
Feb 21, 2011
dude, yellowjacket was like smoooooth. What you complaining about ;)
Maybe you should upgrade to a kawasaki.....he he he.....

RWTDCT

Its an RZR Thing - La Familia
Jun 13, 2013
Central Coast, Ca. (Paso)
I had a great time on all the trails. I am hoping to do another ride with the La Familia group sometime.

Will not be making the ride on Friday. The lake this weekend and Huck Fest next.

Have fun be safe.

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
felipebenjamin000