ROTAX

CannedHam - La Familia
Feb 21, 2011
Hey Larry, if you have the port-camp fire that runs on propane, bring it please

Rokitman

UTVUnderground La Familia
Mar 11, 2013
Nipomo, CA
OMG did I have a scare the last couple of days. Pulled a muscle in my back a couple weeks ago and tues nite I must have yanked on it while sleeping and it caused severe muscle cramps all up my abdomen. Damn, thought I was having a heart attack! Then it happened again yesterday while napping, though not as severe but painful nonetheless.

So off to the doctor today and he agreed that the pulled muscle created the cramps, so prescribed some muscle relaxants for me.
Thank God! Not hell, high water, or cramps was going to keep me from doing this ride.
So if you hear screaming during the night, it aint no one getting raped, it's just me!:D

tomcav

Let ride ,bitches
Feb 6, 2011
the oc
OMG did I have a scare the last couple of days. Pulled a muscle in my back a couple weeks ago and tues nite I must have yanked on it while sleeping and it caused severe muscle cramps all up my abdomen. Damn, thought I was having a heart attack! Then it happened again yesterday while napping, though not as severe but painful nonetheless.

So off to the doctor today and he agreed that the pulled muscle created the cramps, so prescribed some muscle relaxants for me.
Thank God! Not hell, high water, or cramps was going to keep me from doing this ride.
So if you hear screaming during the night, it aint no one getting raped, it's just me!:D
larry and muscle relaxants = one great weekend ......:eek:

JAPINTHEBOX

Grabbin Fish Heads & Rice
Jun 19, 2012
NORTH HOLLYWOOD
Big delay!!! Going up 5 north past Castic at 10 AM motorhome caught on fire. Everyones ok. Needed 2 tow trucks,3 CHP .3 fire trucks. I'll be up Saturday at 9AM with truck and trailer. Stressed out,need a little rest.:(

onerich

The Carpenter - UTVUnderground's La familia
Jan 29, 2011
Elmonte, SOCAL
Big delay!!! Going up 5 north past Castic at 10 AM motorhome caught on fire. Everyones ok. Needed 2 tow trucks,3 CHP .3 fire trucks. I'll be up Saturday at 9AM with truck and trailer. Stressed out,need a little rest.:(
Dang , Larry you have the contact list if you need some help or talk glad to hear your ok .

onerich

The Carpenter - UTVUnderground's La familia
Jan 29, 2011
Elmonte, SOCAL

Hope you feel better soon . The cramp therapy is held at dump #4 .

Rokitman

UTVUnderground La Familia
Mar 11, 2013
Nipomo, CA
Just got home from a very interesting weekend. Lots of tough trails, lots of heat, and lots of carnage. But more important, lots of new friends! The Miller jeep trail just beat the crap outta me and my toy but we made it, and it was worth it because again I saw why this group is so tight. When one person has trouble, everyone jumps in to help. You have to admire Larry who was not going to disappoint folks after his motorhome burned, and came anyway, not only to provide his good company but the amenities his trailer has to offer. Larry is a class act!

The pot luck was extraordinary and while some folks were helping Slacker, the others took over the cooking and had a great meal waiting when they got back, and they deserved it! Very nice job helping Slacker guys!

This is the fun type of retirement I could only hope to have and La Familia has provided it for me. Thanks a million my friends! Hope to see some of you at my ride at Rock Front!

RWTDCT

Its an RZR Thing - La Familia
Jun 13, 2013
Central Coast, Ca. (Paso)
I too had an excellent time. A great crowd to hang out with. I cant wait for the next get to gather, if you will have me. I hope I didn't act up to much. I am sorry for not saying good by to those of you that were still in bed when I left. I was trying to beat the heat Even though I had a couple hang ups on the way home.

On my way home I had a rear tire blow out on my trailer. I change it and was on my way (It ripped my fuel station door off). Several miles down the road I stopped to help two older women hauling a toy hauler trailer, they had the same tire blow out on there trailer as I did on mine.

Thanks to everyone.

Last edited:

Slacker

La Familia
Apr 1, 2012
Bakersfield
Wow, yet another piece of carnage for the weekend! I had an absolute ball! Thanks to everyone who helped me get Mama and the kids off the mountain and helped me get the Short Bus back to camp. I can't tell you guys enough how much I appreciate you all. We make a hellavu team don't we! I'll put up some pictures Mrs. Slacker took this evening. The Short Bus is in the garage patiently awaiting funding for repairs!

RWTDCT

Its an RZR Thing - La Familia
Jun 13, 2013
Central Coast, Ca. (Paso)
Chris, I would have to say that skid was some great ingenuity. I was surprised how well it worked coming up that hill.

I had a great time it was good meeting you and your family.

I hope you don't mind me posting these pic's.

ROTAX

CannedHam - La Familia
Feb 21, 2011
THANKS to everyone for a great weekend of riding, carnage, killer food and camping. I heard someone else blew a tire too!! It was great meeting the new guys, Robert and Jody.
Especially thanks to whoever cooked up my tri-tip while I was out rescuing the Short Bus!!! You guys put on an excellent pot-luck!!
See you all out on the next one.

Of course a video is in the works.....

grumpysrzr4

Godspeed John Berry - UTVUnderground's La Familia
Feb 22, 2011
Huntington Beach
Thanks Dave for another great weekend.other person was meeeee , first tire. brake ck. Castaic. second tire,210 + 605 and a big THANK YOU to DEV for stopping to help. third tire 605 pass 91. all tires good shape, right pressure ,side wall failure, 3yrs old.

Last edited:

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
felipebenjamin000