Miller Jeep trail camp & ride Aug. 19th-20th

Simi Dude

La Familia For Life !!
Feb 25, 2010
Simi Valley Ca.
What can I say WOW! The ride was great but it was the people who made this such an awesome trip. Dave thanks for hooking us all up. Cisco thanks for serving up great food with a big heart. Jim and Mellisa thank you for lending us your generator. Thanks Papa Bear for all the great offroad stories. Angie thanks for the Margaritas. Larry thanks for being the DJ and the keg operator. Thanks mark for letting me drive your XP900. Now I know I really need one of those. Seriously anyone who has the opportunity to camp with the La familia, should jump at the chance. You will make new friends and it will have you saying, "When are we going to do it again." I look forward to next time.

Reactions: 1 person

sand shark

Mar 30, 2009
West Hills, CA
The pictures are great. La Familia are an awesome group of people and I can't wait for the next ride. You will never go hungry camping with them. I think I gained a few pounds and I was only there for part of Saturday nights fun.

Zane - hurry up and get your XP so I can convince my wife I need one too! Come on lottery numbers!

ROTAX

CannedHam - La Familia
Feb 21, 2011
What can I say WOW! The ride was great but it was the people who made this such an awesome trip. Dave thanks for hooking us all up. Cisco thanks for serving up great food with a big heart. Jim and Mellisa thank you for lending us your generator. Thanks Papa Bear for all the great offroad stories. Angie thanks for the Margaritas. Larry thanks for being the DJ and the keg operator. Thanks mark for letting me drive your XP900. Now I know I really need one of those. Seriously anyone who has the opportunity to camp with the La familia, should jump at the chance. You will make new friends and it will have you saying, "When are we going to do it again." I look forward to next time.
Zane, it was fun riding with you and Zach again!! Then next time we do this ride, we will try something new and do the Yellowjacket trails. Maybe even a reverse Miller section from the Gorman side...........stay tuned:)

Timmy's Hat

Aug 5, 2011
Well folks, I had a great time with your group.

Got to do a little driving

Made a bunch of new friends

and had a super time hanging out with my new family

Love you guys and hope I can come out again sometime. Meanwhile I gotta lay low. Heard Ol' Baggy pants is lookin for me

TH

ROTAX

CannedHam - La Familia
Feb 21, 2011
Stumpy got some video at top of Alamo
[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=TN6eOVM8lB4&feature=player_detailpage]RZR Ride Up To Alamo Mountain - YouTube[/ame]

JimandMelissa

UTVUndeground La Familia
Oct 4, 2010
ffice:eek:ffice" /><O:p></O:p>

<O:p></O:p>