MILLER JEEP TRAIL Memorial Day 24-26 Camp & Ride

JimandMelissa

UTVUndeground La Familia
Oct 4, 2010
Ya'll have a gay ol time up there and make sure to wear your head protection :cool:

Lemme know how Dave's meat dish turned out :)

RWTDCT

Its an RZR Thing - La Familia
Jun 13, 2013
Central Coast, Ca. (Paso)
Rockitman - Randy

I remember my wife taking this pic. of you taking a pizz, we were on the trail CLIFFHANGER. Why didn't you just hanger over the cliff.

You should have stuck that thing you are holding in your hand to plug your tire instead of using 25 of my plugs.

Oh wait that thing you are holding in your hand is probably the size of one plug, that wouldn't work. My bad.

Rzrcsi

La Familia
Jun 18, 2012
Central Cal.
Rockitman - Randy

I remember my wife taking this pic. of you taking a pizz, we were on the trail CLIFFHANGER. Why didn't you just hanger over the cliff.

You should have stuck that thing you are holding in your hand to plug your tire instead of using 25 of my plugs.

Oh wait that thing you are holding in your hand is probably the size of one plug, that wouldn't work. My bad.

Wow! What happens at ROTR doesn't stay at ROTR!:D and thankfully he got those doors!

Last edited:

ROTAX

CannedHam - La Familia
Feb 21, 2011
I think that was randy washing the dirt off his drivers seat...

ROTAX

CannedHam - La Familia
Feb 21, 2011
Pizza's ordered :)

Delivery to the staging area at 6pm!

I got a mystery meat pizza for Larry......

Rokitman

UTVUnderground La Familia
Mar 11, 2013
Nipomo, CA
Looks like my wife and myself will be there Friday morning - early afternoon to Sunday maybe Monday.
I'm glad you guys decided to come. See you Saturday morning. I'm so glad you all got a kick outa me doin my natural duty.....dust control!

ROTAX

CannedHam - La Familia
Feb 21, 2011
David

Will we be staying in the same loop as last year (south loop, upper)? I am not sure it they paved the north loop (lower).
Yes,
Fill up the bottom part of the staging area (New paved area) first. Its all done and bigger than before. The trailhead was moved to the top of the staging area (south end).

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
felipebenjamin000