MILLER JEEP TRAIL Memorial Day 24-26 Camp & Ride

ROTAX

CannedHam - La Familia
Feb 21, 2011
My new doors courtesy of the North Glamis raffle, Toys For Big Boys, and my La Famila friends. Skull and crossbones courtesy of Rich. Thanks my friends.
Those are cool Randy!! Congrats!!

ROTAX

CannedHam - La Familia
Feb 21, 2011
Need to get 30s like George, Randy....so I don't have to hear you complaining about dragging your belly up Miller Jeep section again ;)

Rokitman

UTVUnderground La Familia
Mar 11, 2013
Nipomo, CA
Need to get 30s like George, Randy....so I don't have to hear you complaining about dragging your belly up Miller Jeep section again ;)
Yea well, I got a lift, new shocks, new skids,and 26" tires since then so belly draggin aint no concern this time around. But I cant carry enough spare tires for all youse who get flats!:rolleyes:

Oh, and I have a tow strap in you decide to "widen" a trail again.

tomcav

Let ride ,bitches
Feb 6, 2011
the oc
. Besides it's every man's hidden, sub concious desire to be pregnant. I just don't hide the fact!:D[/QUOTE]

WTF uhhhh no!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! only yours and daves...

onerich

The Carpenter - UTVUnderground's La familia
Jan 29, 2011
Elmonte, SOCAL
We have had more carnage on this one ride then all the others ones put tougher so bring tire patches, tow straps, fire extinguishers and your a game . :D

grumpysrzr4

Godspeed John Berry - UTVUnderground's La Familia
Feb 22, 2011
Huntington Beach
made an appointment with my dentist to check all my teeth including the false ones to make sure there all in tight. miller jeep trail like to eat utv's and loosen your dentures.

ROTAX

CannedHam - La Familia
Feb 21, 2011
made an appointment with my dentist to check all my teeth including the false ones to make sure there all in tight. miller jeep trail like to eat utv's and loosen your dentures.
LOL! You sound like Randy! :D

Rzrcsi

La Familia
Jun 18, 2012
Central Cal.
we're in Friday to Monday. are we parking at the south end or the new north end area.
Up to Dave but we should probably stay in the NORTH half as much as possible so the locals and the day use peeps don't have to go through our camp to get to the trail head...

JAPINTHEBOX

Grabbin Fish Heads & Rice
Jun 19, 2012
NORTH HOLLYWOOD
Your right Bill,just look at Dave. He didn't use enough glue on the last ride and he lost his hair piece!:eek:

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
felipebenjamin000