MILLER-WATERFALL 3-24-12 RIDE

RZRluvr

La Familia Baby!
Feb 21, 2011
Anaheim,CA
I would definetly jump on this ride but the 24th is my god-daughter's birthday party. Cant miss it. Thats why we threw a day ride together for the 17th. So you're saying ride from Miller Canyon to Silverwood Lake?
We actually ride from Miller Canyon Staging area which is just east of Silverwood Lake all the way to Tent Peg Campground which is about half way between Arrowhead and Big Bear lake:D It's an awesome ride with a nice mix of terrain. We do it 4-5 times a season so maybe you can catch the next one:D

South Bay 4 Life

California
Dec 5, 2011
Torrance
Sounds like a blast! Me and some buddies may do this ride this weekend since we can't make it the 24th. The pictures you guys posted sold me. You mind if I get some help with some questions?

Does anyone have the start and ending GPD coordinates?
Are the trails marked?
Do you refuel at the turn-around point?

onerich

The Carpenter - UTVUnderground's La familia
Jan 29, 2011
Elmonte, SOCAL
You guys check the weather! SNOW down to 2500ft! and they are calling for a foot of snow or more! Bring the chains:eek:;) We will probably get some wind out at #31, but no big deal? Maybe some rain, that would be fun? ;) You guys are always welcome to come out, let us know so we can get enough carne! :D

The waterfall in the snow F-YA ! Rihnios vs treyx vs RZR snowball fights F-ya ! snow angles and snow men for the kids "yes" . That would be a trip to remember. :D

onerich

Jan 29, 2011
Elmonte, SOCAL
Sounds like a blast! Me and some buddies may do this ride this weekend since we can't make it the 24th. The pictures you guys posted sold me. You mind if I get some help with some questions?

Does anyone have the start and ending GPD coordinates?
Are the trails marked?
Do you refuel at the turn-around point?

Trails are marked.

I have never seen any one refuel , It's about 46 miles round trip.RZR'S SEEM TO COME BACK WITH JUST LESS THEN A 1/4 TANK just to give you a idea , but I always take a extra 3gals.

Don't have any GPD'S but I can pm you the trail numbers and there normally maps and info at the staging area by the porta pottys , but the maps are not that clear . Here is a link for some good maps .

Sidekick Off Road Maps & Videos Your Best Source of Off Road Information

onerich

Jan 29, 2011
Elmonte, SOCAL
Ok Dan your on the list
1. John Berry, RIP
2. Rich (camping )
3. truckndave / stumpy
4. Grumpy
5. Freeezen (tentative based on kids basketball schedule)
6. Bill (outofround )
7. DD & Dune Bunnies
8. Jack & Jan
9. Dan & Chris ( Camping )
10 Gilbert & Eric ( pending work )
11. Dan Eskew (camping )
12. Dave / Dezerterx (maybe)
13. Mike B.
14. George / RZRLUVR (Camping)
15. Roy & Deb.
16. Jim & Melissa (Camping)
16. Josh / Ali Baba