MILLER-WATERFALL 3-24-12 RIDE

Freeezen

Aug 21, 2009
Orange County, CA
Hey Rich, have any UTVs tried to go straight up Ballbuster, instead of the quick left and then bouncing right off the big rock? I don't think I want to try it, but it was cool to watch the Jeeps and trucks drive straight up.

onerich

The Carpenter - UTVUnderground's La familia
Jan 29, 2011
Elmonte, SOCAL
Hey Rich, have any UTVs tried to go straight up Ballbuster, instead of the quick left and then bouncing right off the big rock? I don't think I want to try it, but it was cool to watch the Jeeps and trucks drive straight up.
I Know Dan answered you and I will also . I have seen many do it with no harm done . I have always wanted to try it but at the same time want to make sure the group see's the line that is easier . The way the rocks are if you don't hit them right you 'll be sliding on your led for about 40yds . :eek:

TNT

Banned Por Vida
Nov 23, 2011
So Cal
I figured out how to post pics but still working on videos;)
One easy way to do it is upload it u-tube then copy and paste the ULR in the post. It will automatically covert to a window w/a play icon or it will show a link to the utube location. UT will recognize most formats like MP4, Flash Video(FV), etc...

If your uploading from a phone some AC adapters convert to USB then your computer reads the phone as an external drive, some smart phones automatically prompt you down load drivers so you computer can see your phone as one. My Fascinate phone Verizon ask me if I want to go to USB mode when I say yes my computer can see it and all the text, audio, video, etc, files. If your ac adapter chord does not pull out of the charger end to make a computer usb you can get a mini-usb(plugs into phone) to computer usb cable at your provider or radio shack for around $25.

Here's an example just copy the ULR while the video is playing paste and post...

[ame="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=BLF1TLg8Gbo&list=PLC572D5D036A19143&index=7&feature=plpp_video"]WAR - Cisco Kid (Live) - YouTube[/ame]

Nice pics everyone looks like fun! :)

onerich

The Carpenter - UTVUnderground's La familia
Jan 29, 2011
Elmonte, SOCAL
Some of us had lunch at tent peg at the end of our trail and then the back the way we came.

There was also a little of a snow ball fight going on . :D

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
felipebenjamin000