MILLER-WATERFALL 3-24-12 RIDE

RHINOdan

RHINOdonkey
Oct 11, 2009
Just saying . :D Have fun in the sand will see ya in the rocks when it get's warmer .
Thanks buddie! Maybe we can plan a furture ride of the infamous diamond trail "in reverse" just like we did early last year! :cool: LOL

onerich

The Carpenter - UTVUnderground's La familia
Jan 29, 2011
Elmonte, SOCAL
Really there's only one water crossing that might raise concern pending snow melt. It's a little concerning when your flood boards start filling up with water . :D

onerich

Jan 29, 2011
Elmonte, SOCAL
This video is from Ken&Cheryl (KCRazr) on a trip in march 2011 .This is the up crawl at ball buster there's a few different lines and there all fun. Hit bottom YOUTUBE ICON in bottom right corner to watch.
[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=MBty_ejZJX8&feature=player_embedded]ballbuster_0001.wmv - YouTube[/ame]

Last edited:

onerich

Jan 29, 2011
Elmonte, SOCAL
Got my pass today :D

Sent from my SCH-R910 using Tapatalk
Ok this may sound weird but did you just get one ? Because when you by one you can get one for a second car for $5(I think) that can come in handy when a family member or friend can't stay as long you and brings another car so they can show up and leave any time. Just a little info . All so where did you get yours and how much ?

Mar 7, 2012
menifee ca
Ok this may sound weird but did you just get one ? Because when you by one you can get one for a second car for $5(I think) that can come in handy when a family member or friend can't stay as long you and brings another car so they can show up and leave any time. Just a little info . All so where did you get yours and how much ?
got it Sport Chalet for $5 its just a day pass for me and my fiance to come up with you guys. i am sure i am going to get the year pass after the trip. i just need the one for my truck and trailer to park with everyone or do i need one for the razor also?

onerich

Jan 29, 2011
Elmonte, SOCAL
got it Sport Chalet for $5 its just a day pass for me and my fiance to come up with you guys. i am sure i am going to get the year pass after the trip. i just need the one for my truck and trailer to park with everyone or do i need one for the razor also?
One per car or truck not trailers or toys

onerich

Jan 29, 2011
Elmonte, SOCAL
yay me! :D lol... how do i get to the meeting point? i have never been there before. going to leave my house in menifee around 6-630 putting me at the 138 around 730-745 if any one wanted to meet at the gas station or mc donalds i could follow them in... :)
Check out the first page of this thread I think I have all the info needed but if you need more then post up again no problem .

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
felipebenjamin000