MILLER-WATERFALL 3-24-12 RIDE

Mar 7, 2012
menifee ca
Also the rangers have checked my green sticker to see if it was up to date and I have heard of them checking for spark aresters .
always trying to find a way to get our money. i just got my 1st green sticker in the mail this week :) i have only had the razor for about 4 weekends now. i am sure they do but to be on the safe side the stock exhaust comes with a spark arester right?

onerich

The Carpenter - UTVUnderground's La familia
Jan 29, 2011
Elmonte, SOCAL
always trying to find a way to get our money. i just got my 1st green sticker in the mail this week :) i have only had the razor for about 4 weekends now. i am sure they do but to be on the safe side the stock exhaust comes with a spark arester right?
YES they do .Just passing info along for those that don't know. Also every ranger I have meet up there was real nice . I'm sure they would rather be enjoying the forest then picking our trash and being the parking police just saying. :)

Mar 7, 2012
menifee ca
YES they do .Just passing info along for those that don't know. Also every ranger I have meet up there was real nice . I'm sure they would rather be enjoying the forest then picking our trash and being the parking police just saying. :)
thank you for the 411 :D always help full... i hope they dont have to pick up any trash becouse of us. i like to respect the places i get to ride so it gives them no reason to try and take them away from us...

onerich

Jan 29, 2011
Elmonte, SOCAL
Mar 7, 2012
menifee ca
Mar 7, 2012
menifee ca
Yup that's the way it should be but some people just dont get it. Also there's another ride you coming up that you might want to check out here's the link.
http://www.utvunderground.com/f69/cactus-flats-ride-rattlesnake-4-21-12-a-9464.html
also for those that dont get the picking up after themselfs mybe we can get a clean up ride together. go out for the day and ride around felling as many bags of trash as we can, then get a group ride for the rest of the day. good way to the show the rangers we care and are not just out there to get wild and trash the place. just a thought idk if there is already something like that,that you guys do.

onerich

Jan 29, 2011
Elmonte, SOCAL
yea i should be going to that one as well. i think i am #3 on the ride list for that trip. :D also never been riding in big bear and have been wanting to go so cant wait for it.

Here's a link if you want to get some good maps and there only $3 the one for the miller trip will be in the arrowhead map and the one for the rattle snake ride will be in the big bear map.
catalog index -- Frames

Class51600

Familia 1st - UTVUnderground's La Familia
Oct 22, 2010
Murrieta, CA
1. John Berry, RIP
2. Rich (camping )
3. truckndave / stumpy
4. Grumpy
5. Freeezen (tentative based on kids basketball schedule)
6. Bill (outofround )
7. DD & Dune Bunnies
8. Jack & Jan
9. Dan & Chris ( Camping )
10 Gilbert & Eric ( pending work )
11. Kyle / 66cummins (Camping)
12. Dave / Dezerterx (maybe)
13. Mike B.
14. George / RZRLUVR (Camping)
15. Roy & Deb.
16. Jim & Melissa (Camping)
16. Josh / Ali Baba
17. Bills (outofround) friend #1
18. Bills (outofround) friend #2
19. Dev (camping)
20.Cwb from moval
21.Class 51600-Valenzuelas(camping)

onerich

Jan 29, 2011
Elmonte, SOCAL
also for those that dont get the picking up after themselfs mybe we can get a clean up ride together. go out for the day and ride around felling as many bags of trash as we can, then get a group ride for the rest of the day. good way to the show the rangers we care and are not just out there to get wild and trash the place. just a thought idk if there is already something like that,that you guys do.
Great idea ,but the trial are pretty clean it mostly people missing the trash cans at the stagings . But I'm allway picking up something at one of or stops also.

onerich

Jan 29, 2011
Elmonte, SOCAL
1. John Berry, RIP
2. Rich (camping )
3. truckndave / stumpy
4. Grumpy
5. Freeezen (tentative based on kids basketball schedule)
6. Bill (outofround )
7. DD & Dune Bunnies
8. Jack & Jan
9. Dan & Chris ( Camping )
10 Gilbert & Eric ( pending work )
11. Kyle / 66cummins (Camping)
12. Dave / Dezerterx (maybe)
13. Mike B.
14. George / RZRLUVR (Camping)
15. Roy & Deb.
16. Jim & Melissa (Camping)
16. Josh / Ali Baba
17. Bills (outofround) friend #1
18. Bills (outofround) friend #2
19. Dev (camping)
20.Cwb from moval
21.Class 51600-Valenzuelas(camping)
Way cool E it will be nice to ride with you and your family again .

onerich

Jan 29, 2011
Elmonte, SOCAL
Here'a a vid from KCRazr from a ride last march , they are fun peeps Just hit the YOUTUBE ICON..
[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=MUxtz7-FtiY&feature=player_embedded]Miller Canyon 3/13/11 - YouTube[/ame]

RZRluvr

La Familia Baby!
Feb 21, 2011
Anaheim,CA
For those that are camping, what time do you plan on arriving on Friday? This way I know how many and when peeps are comming so I can arrange some Real Estate:D Put your name on the list also if you plan on pulling in Saturday morning and camping Saturday night:D
For those that are new and going to be camping, it's best to show up anytime on Friday. Saturday mornings are a zoo with all the locals and Day trippers and it makes for a very difficult time manuvering an RV through the chaous. But don't fear, if ya have to come Saturday morning we will get ya in safely:D

1. George & Kathy - Fri 9am
2. Dan & Chris - Fri 4pm

onerich

Jan 29, 2011
Elmonte, SOCAL
For those that are camping, what time do you plan on arriving on Friday? This way I know how many and when peeps are comming so I can arrange some Real Estate Put your name on the list also if you plan on pulling in Saturday morning and camping Saturday night
For those that are new and going to be camping, it's best to show up anytime on Friday. Saturday mornings are a zoo with all the locals and Day trippers and it makes for a very difficult time manuvering an RV through the chaous. But don't fear, if ya have to come Saturday morning we will get ya in safely

1. George & Kathy - Fri 9am
2. Dan & Chris - Fri 4pm
3. Rich & Cheryl - Fri 8pm esh
For those that are new, we normally camp on the west side of the staging area circled in red that keeps the east end open for all the day trippers, but of course you can camp were ever you like .

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
felipebenjamin000