MILLER-WATERFALL 3-24-12 RIDE

Freeezen

Aug 21, 2009
Orange County, CA
Another great ride @ Miller Canyon. I stopped at Ballbuster, but my buddy and I enjoyed watching everyone taking just a little bit different line. We then enjoyed watching the jeeps and trucks just drive straight up Ballbuster where us UTVs turn left. Thanks to Rich for organizing the ride and to the 19 other UTVs that showed up to ride. Great times!

outofround

Jul 31, 2011
whittier,ca
wow what a ride... should have been there. i brought two friends with me to this ride. while going up water fall my friend dave almost lost it. his rhino went straight up onto his tail gate. holly$hit. lucky some friends (new) where there to hold it from going over. you will see pics later. i made the whole ride with a bad left rear shock. thanks to rich and his lucky charm. in short had a great time met the nicest and most helpfull people. they are "La familia"

Last edited:

grumpysrzr4

Godspeed John Berry - UTVUnderground's La Familia
Feb 22, 2011
Huntington Beach
Rich thanks, had a great time,mother nature made the water fall a challenge this time. wife had never been up, ballbuster or the water falls .look at her, she looked like a ghost, got to the top . can we do that again .trip was out standing alot of water and mud. food was great. thanks to every one.

onerich

The Carpenter - UTVUnderground's La familia
Jan 29, 2011
Elmonte, SOCAL
Another great ride @ Miller Canyon. I stopped at Ballbuster, but my buddy and I enjoyed watching everyone taking just a little bit different line. We then enjoyed watching the jeeps and trucks just drive straight up Ballbuster where us UTVs turn left. Thanks to Rich for organizing the ride and to the 19 other UTVs that showed up to ride. Great times!
Pete it was great that you could make it , even if it was just to the ball buster .I bet you had a good show from were you were was sitting at the bottom .

wow what a ride... should have been there. i brought two friends with me to this ride. while going up water fall my friend dave almost lost it. his rhino went straight up onto his tail gate. holly$hit. lucky some friends (new) where there to hold it from going over. you will see pics later. i made the whole ride with a bad left rear shock. thanks to rich and his lucky charm. in short had a great time met the nicest and most helpfull people. they are "La familia"
Bill it was nice to see you a gain and your rhino buddy's were the talk of the town and when the pix start rolling the peeps will know what I'm talking about .

Rich thanks, had a great time,mother nature made the water fall a challenge this time. wife had never been up, ballbuster or the water falls .look at her, she looked like a ghost, got to the top . can we do that again .trip was out standing alot of water and mud. food was great. thanks to every one.
Grumpy thanks for helping with keeping the ride rolling and I'm glad your wife made it even if she might re-think it next time . All ways great seeing both of you .

Mar 7, 2012
menifee ca
yes it was my 1st time crawling had to get out there and show you guys that the xp can hang lol jk... and thanks i had a good group of people to teach me thats why i made it look easy :D we will deff be out on more trips...

onerich

Jan 29, 2011
Elmonte, SOCAL
I would thank every body that came out new and old to the ride . Me and my wife Cheryl had a awesome time. Thanks for All the radio peeps for helping tokeep the group moving , it's know nice to know how a group of 20 rides are moving from the front to the back Thanks a lot. I'l have more thanks as the post come up so let's start the show . :D

This will have to be the first pix because I can't wait . Angie at the waterfall putting on a great show like allways :eek: This was as fare as she went and then back on her front tires . Great job on bringing the beast back to earth . :D
Here is your new avatar speedy .
:D

speedyangie

The Need, The Need For SPEED.......UTVUndergroun d
Jul 31, 2011
Cali
Hit it!

Yay! 2nd Annual Waterfall ride for me. :) Thank you to Rich for organizing and leading us and thank you to everyone for the great company, riding and food.

This is what La Familia is all about!

(Can't wait for pictures. Time for a new avatar!)

speedyangie

The Need, The Need For SPEED.......UTVUndergroun d
Jul 31, 2011
Cali
I would thank every body that came out new and old to the ride . Me and my wife Cheryl had a awesome time. Thanks for All the radio peeps for helping tokeep the group moving , it's know nice to know how a group of 20 rides are moving from the front to the back Thanks a lot. I'l have more thanks as the post come up so let's start the show . :D

This will have to be the first pix because I can't wait . Angie at the waterfall putting on a great show like allways :eek: This was as fare as she went and then back on her front tires . Great job on bringing the beast back to earth . :D
Here is your new avatar speedy .
:D
Haha. Pic of the Day! Great way to start it off, if I don't say so myself. I didn't realize it looked gnarly. The view was nice from the driver's seat. :)

onerich

Jan 29, 2011
Elmonte, SOCAL
Hit it!

Yay! 2nd Annual Waterfall ride for me. :) Thank you to Rich for organizing and leading us and thank you to everyone for the great company, riding and food.

This is what La Familia is all about!

(Can't wait for pictures. Time for a new avatar!)
It was funny when the jokes were flying on the radio'o and you said you could ride with me and all the radio's went quiet for a for a short . Loved it you roc girl !

Here's a pix of The J-man spotting for speedy at the waterfall.

onerich

Jan 29, 2011
Elmonte, SOCAL
Had a great time thanks to all who help with doors, and videos are coming
It was nice to meet you and I'm glad we could help and get the door on by the camp fire light , that was cool .Next time I'm going bring a big bore kit and get it done with my Bro 's . :D

Mar 7, 2012
menifee ca
It was nice to meet you and I'm glad we could help and get the door on by the camp fire light , that was cool .Next time I'm going bring a big bore kit and get it done with my Bro 's . :D
i will bring a bender and welder and we can build me a new cage after we put that big bore kit in :D

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
felipebenjamin000