MILLERCAYON WATERFAL RIDE 7/6/14

Rusty5150

UTVUG PHOTOG
Jan 9, 2009
Here is a quick video I made from some GoPro footage I captured.

[ame]http://youtu.be/e1Kkxxix9Rs[/ame]

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

ROTAX

CannedHam - La Familia
Feb 21, 2011
That was cool vid Rusty! Wish I coulda made that ride......next time

Rusty5150

UTVUG PHOTOG
Jan 9, 2009
Fun ride. A little slow for my Teryx4. The ride up was slow going with the group. For the ride down we broke away (we had to be home) and hauled butt down the hill. From the water fall to the staging area and loaded up in 35 minutes. There is a switch back section. There was lots of traffic on the trail or we could have gone faster. The trail system is very complex. Turns, forks and multi trail lines. I had never been there so I had to rely on the GPS to get us home.

I'm so country... I'm my own damn cousin.

Ryno134

Jul 1, 2010
Orange County, CA
was thinking of going up to miller canyon for a ride this Saturday, i have never been on these trails, can anyone give me some details on where to park/stage? and is it all slow rock crawling? or is there fast fire roads?

ka0t1c07

Apr 2, 2014
Hacienda Heights
Two staging location.

Miller Campground right at the end of Silverwood Lake off the 138hwy
Or
Pinnacle staging area. North East of Silverwood lake off hwy173

The trail is 88.9% fast pace fire road. The 2 major rock climbing sections are toward the end at Deep Creek.

If you park at miller Campground. There are trail Maps next to the Porta potties. Watch out for quads and Bikes.

Ryno134

Jul 1, 2010
Orange County, CA
Two staging location.

Miller Campground right at the end of Silverwood Lake off the 138hwy
Or
Pinnacle staging area. North East of Silverwood lake off hwy173

The trail is 88.9% fast pace fire road. The 2 major rock climbing sections are toward the end at Deep Creek.

If you park at miller Campground. There are trail Maps next to the Porta potties. Watch out for quads and Bikes.
awesome thanks for the info!!

Plumber

Ridin' Dirty
Jun 26, 2012
Apple Valley
was thinking of going up to miller canyon for a ride this Saturday, i have never been on these trails, can anyone give me some details on where to park/stage? and is it all slow rock crawling? or is there fast fire roads?
I will be up there next weekend if you would a tour guide. Lol

Sent from my SCH-I605 using Tapatalk

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
felipebenjamin000