MILLERCAYON WATERFAL RIDE 7/6/14

onerich

The Carpenter - UTVUnderground's La familia
Jan 29, 2011
Elmonte, SOCAL
I have "1" extra forest pass if some one needs it for the day no problem just send me a pm . The rangers do check and tags and some time for sparkaresters and helmets .Normaly we get back to the cars from 2-4 pm pendind any trail traffic or brack downs . Normaly this time of year the trail is hot and duty and if you would like bring a lunch and snacks .

Rusty5150

UTVUG PHOTOG
Jan 9, 2009
My T4 and a RZR4 are coming. Leaving Temecula at 6:00am.

I'm so country... I'm my own damn cousin.

dmcmark

Apr 20, 2012
Rich, Nice pics of us doing the fall. Went up about a month ago with Plumber... yes, really dry and dusty up there. Can't make this one... Meeting up with the Desert Drifters in Mammoth for some good trail rides, fishing and R&R. Will be ready to hit it this fall if your going.

Mark

onerich

Jan 29, 2011
Elmonte, SOCAL
I will bringing my boy.
Cool the boy is fun to watch the excitement on his face.
Sent from my SCH-I605 using Tapatalk
Rich, Nice pics of us doing the fall. Went up about a month ago with Plumber... yes, really dry and dusty up there. Can't make this one... Meeting up with the Desert Drifters in Mammoth for some good trail rides, fishing and R&R. Will be ready to hit it this fall if your going.

Mark
That Mammoth trip looks like a blast and that trip of your car doing the waterfall was agood time for sure. My seat suspension set up of yours are working out just fine thanks.
Give the wife a huge and will see you on the next one.

dmcmark

Apr 20, 2012
Sounds good. Next time you spot for me I want you to put your camera down though. Lol

BigBR

May 29, 2013
Count me in! After all, Plumber and I never got to finish our political debates at Devil's hole from last year :D

Eclipse RV

Toy hauler - UTVUnderground Approved
Jan 23, 2009
Riverside
www.cruiserrv.com
[ame="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=l4jz8X5B-1E&sns=em"]Big Bear RZR Adventure 2014 - YouTube[/ame]
We just filmed the upper half of the ride you guys are going to this Sunday.
I've never been the way you guys are going. So I will see you guys Sunday morning looking forward to meeting everyone.
Brent

onerich

Jan 29, 2011
Elmonte, SOCAL
Here is a Ride list just to get a idea of the group size so no one gets left behind when we take off . All info should be needed is in the first post . If your running late let some one know and will hold the group up or ask some one that knows the days trail route to bring you up to the group . If your sxs is wider then 70'' give me a pm and ill let you know whats up . Here's my cell (626) 255-2907

#1 John Berry (always)
#2 Rich
#3 Bill
#4 Cory
#5 Rusty Plus 1
#6 Brent
#7 Brandon plus 2
#8 Dan & Chris ( maybe )

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads