MILLERCAYON WATERFAL RIDE 7/6/14

Rusty5150

UTVUG PHOTOG
Jan 9, 2009
Holy Dust Bowl. Thanks for letting us tag along today.

I'm so country... I'm my own damn cousin.

GOVACHO

Nov 8, 2011
Riverssippi
No I don't have 4 seaters no more. Just cause of that, I like to drive a certain way and I don't wana hurt someone or have to change my driving style and have something happen cause of it either.

onerich

The Carpenter - UTVUnderground's La familia
Jan 29, 2011
Elmonte, SOCAL
Let's just say the day we had was better then his.

The couple was planning on camping some were on saturday just didn't know that it would be at the waterfall. They had some one coming in to day to fix the jeep and last night they tented about 50yd from their jeep and had plenty of food and water and smiles.

onerich

Jan 29, 2011
Elmonte, SOCAL
It was a nice day and would like to thank all who came out and thank Bill for making all the sure sheep didn't go a stray . Any time Rusty

pumpjockey

Jun 26, 2013
I didn't get to many pics . It would have been good if everybody made it to the waterfall. I will post a video as soon as I convert it. I will try to pull a couple picks off my GoPro too.thanks for loaning me the radio and I will be on time the next ride

onerich

Jan 29, 2011
Elmonte, SOCAL
I didn't get to many pics . It would have been good if everybody made it to the waterfall. I will post a video as soon as I convert it. I will try to pull a couple picks off my GoPro too.thanks for loaning me the radio and I will be on time the next ride
I knew you were driving a long way and wanted to do our best so we could meet up and still have the group rolling at the same time. Ok you said video were wating . :D

pumpjockey

Jun 26, 2013
It is going to be hard to put together a long video with the hours that I am putting in.

[ame]http://youtu.be/EeaxOroyENQ[/ame]

Last edited:

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
felipebenjamin000