Mitt

apexin

Apr 15, 2011
Arizona
I like that Mitt is a regular guy. Yes he is wealthy, but he earned it. Nobody handed him his money.
http://2016themovie.com/
I like some of the others see no real difference between the two candidates. You have to be careful during election time as the best marketing campaigns in the world are at play as money is no object. Just like Obama got everyone worked up on "Hope and Change", the current candidates will get everyone worked up on the whatever it takes to get elected. Make sure you look back into what they stood for leading up to about a year before they started running for president. Not that it will change your mind, but it will give you a better picture of what they might do when elected.

I had to laugh at what I quoted above. You might want to read a little about Romneys upbringing and what his Father did for a living. Saying nothing was handed to him might be your opinion and you could be talking about the fact that he had to go to college and get a job vs. a Kardashian type of lifestyle.
But for what I and many others started with and have worked to achieve, that was a funny statement. :D

ROTAX

CannedHam - La Familia
Feb 21, 2011
I never saw the hope and change, so let's let the next batter up have a shot.....not much to loose I guess. Same ol story, isn't it folks.

AlternativeOffroad

Alternative Off Road - Official UTVUnderground Spo
I like some of the others see no real difference between the two candidates. You have to be careful during election time as the best marketing campaigns in the world are at play as money is no object. Just like Obama got everyone worked up on "Hope and Change", the current candidates will get everyone worked up on the whatever it takes to get elected. Make sure you look back into what they stood for leading up to about a year before they started running for president. Not that it will change your mind, but it will give you a better picture of what they might do when elected.

I had to laugh at what I quoted above. You might want to read a little about Romneys upbringing and what his Father did for a living. Saying nothing was handed to him might be your opinion and you could be talking about the fact that he had to go to college and get a job vs. a Kardashian type of lifestyle.
But for what I and many others started with and have worked to achieve, that was a funny statement. :D
x2..

Slacker

La Familia
Apr 1, 2012
Bakersfield
If any of you guys are old enough to get Social security and Medicare you might be singing a different tune.
I like Republicans too as long as their names are Jan Brewer and Joe Arpio! And don't forget Cook is a Republican!
I also believe in a woman's right to CHOOSE when it comes to HER body!
Hope I don't rub too many people the wrong way, like someone else we all knew, but it is how I feel!
This will be the first time in my life I don't vote because neither candidate is worth voting for!
Gramps
Welcome to the Libertarian Party! Like the rest of us here you're just a little ahead of the curve.:) When the Republican Party goes the way of the Whig Party, we'll be there to keep the Democrats in check. Just a matter of time! I like what Mitt Romney has to say but in my mind he's just another white bread politician that will say the needed lines to get in the door. Check out the Libertarian candidates, if you like Jan and Joe, you'll like what you find in the rest.:)

granny

OG Ninjet
Sep 23, 2009
Johnson Valley, Ca.
Welcome to the Libertarian Party! Like the rest of us here you're just a little ahead of the curve.:) When the Republican Party goes the way of the Whig Party, we'll be there to keep the Democrats in check. Just a matter of time! I like what Mitt Romney has to say but in my mind he's just another white bread politician that will say the needed lines to get in the door. Check out the Libertarian candidates, if you like Jan and Joe, you'll like what you find in the rest.:)
Amen Slacker! I agree! They will say anything to get voted in! If you heard all the Ryan lies and half truths during the convention you know what I mean! If in doubt check PolitiFact or Fact check . But the other side is willing to throw current voters under the bus in hopes of gaining future voters( ie illegal immigrants).
Gramps

waytay

Get Outta MY Waytay - UTVUnderground Approved
Jan 15, 2009
I never get into political discussions, I choose to avoid them for OBVIOUS reasons (yellow font). But after watching Mitt's speech tonight I am sold. I felt like I saw a glimpse of the America I knew as a kid, one that was dominating and secure. One that was fertile and full of opportunity. It's been a long time since I felt the feeling about our country that I had tonight. Mitt is getting my vote for many reasons. I love that he exerts confidence, experience, and balls. I know all politicians are liars to some degree, but Obama had 4 years to prove his voters right and the rest wrong. He did nothing to impress me. My vote goes to Mitt.

U.S.A.
I worked in Mitt's campaign managers house today !! In La Jolla, the neighbor has a big Obama sticker in the window.

tackett834

Mar 20, 2012
Southern WV
Amen Slacker! I agree! They will say anything to get voted in! If you heard all the Ryan lies and half truths during the convention you know what I mean! If in doubt check PolitiFact or Fact check . But the other side is willing to throw current voters under the bus in hopes of gaining future voters( ie illegal immigrants).
Gramps

Factcheck.org is ran by the Annenburg Foundation which used to be ran by Bill Ayers, the friend of Obama, who was also part of the Annenburg Foundation for a while. To me, Factcheck is one of the most biased websites I have ever visited.

granny

OG Ninjet
Sep 23, 2009
Johnson Valley, Ca.
Factcheck.org is ran by the Annenburg Foundation which used to be ran by Bill Ayers, the friend of Obama, who was also part of the Annenburg Foundation for a while. To me, Factcheck is one of the most biased websites I have ever visited.
Annenburg Foundation was started by Republicans. And where do you find any unbiased facts? Certainly not on the Fox News network.
GRAMPS

tackett834

Mar 20, 2012
Southern WV
Never said a word about which party did this or that....just something everyone should check into!

I'll just get back to work now, somebody has got to pay for the healthcare for all of the people who won't work in this nation!

poflo

Jan 3, 2011
Well ,Im a little bit like Larry the Cable Guy(you know what I like about Omama policy(trick question).....NOTHING:eek:...... 4 years is enough proof.

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
felipebenjamin000