Modern offroad xp1k doors now in stock

Modern Offroad

Feb 6, 2014
After a couple months of hard work we are proud to introduce our xp1000 doors. The frame is 1" mild steel, the skins are .100 5052 aluminum. We use a spring loaded pull latch that is adjustable. They come painted black, orange, red or white. also available raw. Let me know what you guys think. Sorry the cars are dirty in the pics ill try to get better ones soon.

Ctown208

Feb 25, 2013
Doors are definitely legit. Very strong and built to last and take a beating. Superior to all other opening doors that I have seen.

TLAM

Oct 9, 2011
Those may be the best fitting doors i have seen. Love the body lines. do you have black frame, white door skin ready to ship?

Modern Offroad

Feb 6, 2014
Thanks, they do fit really nice. We do have a set of white skins and black frames in stock and 20 sets in primer ready for paint. If you'd like you can give me a call at the shop tomorrow 208-991-8505

TLAM

Oct 9, 2011
DONE! i will call you first thing in the morning (first thing PST….). Thanks

Seaver

Jul 13, 2010
Boise ID
These doors look great guys. Love seeing more aftermarket options out there especially a local company here in the NW.
Keep up the good work and keep posting up new products!

TLAM

Oct 9, 2011
I should have posted this immediately, but was super busy trying to get out of town. Tim - thank you for the great phone support and sending out exactly what i bought (and on time!).

I didn't have a clock running, but i think i spent less than twenty minutes mounting both doors. The fit is great, and the profile is a perfect match up to the factory lines. As much as i wish i had the only pair out there, i hope you sell truck loads of these doors (vendors take note, extremely happy consumer).

I did plenty of bush wackin' this weekend and came home without a scratch. Thanks again

Attachments

Seaver

Jul 13, 2010
Boise ID
That's a great looking car Tony. How do you like those style tires ? I have always thought they would be easier on the drive train than super aggressive knobbies that most of us have ran for years.

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
felipebenjamin000