Monahans Sandhills State Park for Offroad use - Petition

groundforce

Oct 10, 2011
Lavon, TX
www.youtube.com
Seems like were loosing offroad parks all too often now a days. Last November we lost yet another great park in west Texas, the Kermit Sandhills. The loss of this park has hit hard for many businesses in the area as it was one of the very few destinations around to legally ride.

Now amidst the dust settling of losing the park people are now looking for another place to go ride and have turned an eyes toward Monahans Sandhills State Park. It is an area consisting of 3500+ acres of sand dunes and operated under Texas Parks and Wildlife. Opening Monahans State Park for offroad use would surely benefit the community and economy of the surrounding areas. Much like other new trail systems in have accomplished in other states.

Yesterday I was informed about the chance for us enthusiasts to help bring an offroad park to fruition.
So Lets get the Monahans State Park open to the Offroad Community.
Below is the petition. Sign and pass it along. Seems to have some pretty good traction for only being up for a day but it also Looks like they are needing 5000 signatures to take it to the state. We sure could use some big hitters to help spread the word. So i figured why not reach out to the largest offroad community i know of to help spread the word.

http://www.thepetitionsite.com/takeaction/839/849/281/

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
felipebenjamin000