monster jam pheonix

c&c rhino

UTVUnderground SXS Tech - UTVUnderground Approved
Jan 18, 2009
lake elsinore, ca
there are still a few spots left for monster jam in pheonix this weekend. let me know if you are interested. thanks, troy.

dnf736

Retired - And Still UTVUNderground Approved!!!!
Jan 15, 2009
Alpine, CA
there are still a few spots left for monster jam in pheonix this weekend. let me know if you are interested. thanks, troy.
So whats the pit situation going to be like? Do we get to pit under the stadium like SX does?
Will we be able to spend the night on site or will I be looking for a WalMart parking lot to camp in before going home?

dnf736

Jan 15, 2009
Alpine, CA
WOW, that was quick. Know right where they're going. Ill shoot you a pic.

dnf736

Jan 15, 2009
Alpine, CA
If any of you AZ folks go to the Jam and hit the "Pit Party" look us up & Ill give you a set if thats cool Joey. I dont want to hand these rare gems out to just anyone.

Car is in the avi, drop by.

BTW, Magnum Offroad, very cool to make those up so quick.

c&c rhino

UTVUnderground SXS Tech - UTVUnderground Approved
Jan 18, 2009
lake elsinore, ca
sorry for the long reply. been real busy. you can stay in your rig at the stadium. you gotta be gone by sunday afternoon though. not sure on the pits. its been a while since ive been there. last time was for sx and we parked under the bridge.

dnf736

Jan 15, 2009
Alpine, CA
sorry for the long reply. been real busy. you can stay in your rig at the stadium. you gotta be gone by sunday afternoon though. not sure on the pits. its been a while since ive been there. last time was for sx and we parked under the bridge.
Thanks Troy, see you there.

Doug

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
felipebenjamin000