Monster Jam UTV Racing in Fresno, Ca. April 17-19

Paulywood

I Own MonsterJam OakTown - UTVUnderground Approved
Jan 17, 2009
Sacramento
Monster Jam UTV Racing in Fresno, Ca. April 17-19

ATTENTION!!! ARE YOU READY FOR TRIPLE THE EXPOSURE, TRIPLE THE RACING, TRIPLE THE FUN?

You are invited to a three day UTVCROSS AND TROPHY KART Monster Jam event April 17-19th at the Fresno Fairgrounds in Fresno, CA. Can you handle signing hundreds of autographs? Can you handle having a line of admiring fans and your own personal security guard? Can you handle having people want to take pictures with you and your race car? Are you ready to give your sponsors the exposure they deserve? Imagine racing under the lights with the Jumbo Tran filming your every pass, and thousands of people on their feet screaming your name! If you are ready to live the life of a Rock Star then this is the event for you.

If you are interested in an an event of this magnitude then please email [email protected] or call 909-731-6177 or call Dana Creech at 707-332-5277.

Check out MONSTERJAMONLINE for more info.

Thank you,
Heather Sebastian
PODIUM PRODUCTIONS
[email protected]
CELL: 909-731-6177

c&c rhino

UTVUnderground SXS Tech - UTVUnderground Approved
Jan 18, 2009
lake elsinore, ca
still on the fence for this round. possibility of bringing up the sst/v8 prolite. mix it up with the truck guys.

c&c rhino

Jan 18, 2009
lake elsinore, ca
im not gonna make it. we need cars. no entry fee for all 3 days. call dana asap. any questions feel free to ask or call dana. make it happen norcal.

c&c rhino

Jan 18, 2009
lake elsinore, ca
like pauly said no entry fee for all 3 days. evening show on fri and sat, party in the pits on sat and sun only. sunday is an afternoon show. call dana and be a part of the show. fun time. the donut contest for the monster trucks is insane at fresno, i dont know what it is but of all the monster jam shows ive done only at fresno have i ever seen them do donuts so fast that after they let off they still do at least 3 spins.

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
felipebenjamin000