Kawasaki My Kawasaki T4

Rusty5150

UTVUG PHOTOG
Jan 9, 2009
Well I have had my T4 for a few months now and I am very happy with it. Its a very capable all around unit.

The day I picked it up I took it out riding when I got home.

The 1st ride I took with my new T4 was to Glamis for Camp RZR. Joey loaned me some STI wheels and V-Roll tires.

I also installed some Vision X Optimus lights on the A-Pillars using some Wally World brackets.

I did about 100 miles total in Glamis and I had a great time. I did not like the way the paddles performed. The Teryx T4 needs more floatation. The V-Roll is a hard tire even with low tire pressure.

I made a easy mod to install my kids seats in the back. Quick easy install and it's much safer.

My overall impression of the T4 in the sand is great. The stock tires would have been better.

Rusty5150

UTVUG PHOTOG
Jan 9, 2009
My next trip was this past week in Johnson Valley for KOH.

Before I left I had to make some mods. I installed a new 52" LED Bar.

I also wired up a Rugged 660 system into the T4.

I prepped the car and put the stock tires and wheels back on.

I loaded up my rig and headed for Hammer Town Heights.

I was really impressed with the light bar output.

I logged another 125 on the T4 but this terrain better suits the type of riding I do. The T4 is a beast when it comes to Rock Crawling. With some fine timing of the compression and rebound adjustment on the factory shocks I was able to run fast in the ruff stuff.

Next I plan to install a Muzzy Exhaust system and a Funco long travel kit.

mosslager

STEEEEEEEEKERZ - UTVUnderground Approved
Nov 4, 2009
While on my quest for a new sxs this weekend I looked at the T4. Looks really well built. Lots of attention to detail as a sxs goes. My only concern was the stadium style seating limits how low you can drop the cage. In considering helmeys are required I don't know if you can get it under 70" for the rear and 68" is my max for my day use trailer to clear the door. Theres still the option of airing down.

TREE68

too tall for the rzr
Aug 15, 2011
so cal
I seen you at chocolate thunder i believe. Near wrecking ball. Your t4 is looking good.

Rusty5150

UTVUG PHOTOG
Jan 9, 2009
I plan to lower my seats 3 to 4 inches. Here is the cage design I am looking to do. I put a bed lift on. I will make some panels to raise the door height level.

Ali Baba

Sep 13, 2010
I plan to lower my seats 3 to 4 inches. Here is the cage design I am looking to do. I put a bed lift on. I will make some panels to raise the door height level.

That looks sick... Tie it into the rear frame and you're good to go. Can't wait to see what you do with it!

mosslager

STEEEEEEEEKERZ - UTVUnderground Approved
Nov 4, 2009

I think you're onto something there...nice work

Rusty5150

UTVUG PHOTOG
Jan 9, 2009
I took my T4 to TDS yesterday. I met up with Team Green for a day run.

I used my flatbed ramps to test articulation.

The view from our camp was awesome.

jorgea

May 29, 2013
Your T4 looks like a fun vehicle to ride in a hot desert-like area.Thanks for sharing here at http://www.utvunderground.com

Rusty5150

UTVUG PHOTOG
Jan 9, 2009

Attachments

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
felipebenjamin000