My new home

Transformer33

Da-Coach
Jan 30, 2011
Looks great Graig when we drove up to mt. rushmore we stopped in denver for 2 days absolutely beautiful it seems very rider friendly every other ttruck had a quad on it hunters style with racks and guns gotta love the west

dkiewicz

Space Cadet - UTVUnderground's La Familia
Nov 28, 2009
Hesperia Ca
Craig,

I'm sitting in Denver right now (Littleton near Waterton Canyon) and man it freakin cold! Look's like we're in for some snow tonight... This sucks... I played golf Saturday at my house in Hesperia and it was 70 degrees!!!

Oh well, back to the grind. Stay warm!!!!:eek:

Dan ...

dkiewicz

Space Cadet - UTVUnderground's La Familia
Nov 28, 2009
Hesperia Ca
It's worse than that now, and it's gonna be a foot plus worse tomorrow morning!

It's not so bad if people know how to drive in the snow. I grew up in Michigan and LOVE driving in the snow. Unfortunately, Colorado is mainly transplanted Californians, and they can't drive in anything, let alone snow!!! LOL!!!:D

Class51600

Familia 1st - UTVUnderground's La Familia
Oct 22, 2010
Murrieta, CA
I leave for a few and everyone get visions of greatness, hehehe. Anyway Cragorio what happen, I have been missing, work and school have been kicking my ars. Did you get transfer from work or something. Nice place...

Craig

Oct 7, 2010
Colorado Springs, Colorado
Sorry guys, that is what happened, both my wife an I lost our jobs, the kids schools went to hell and I was just about tired of everything going on in good ol SO CAl, so i had a fantastic job offer here in colorado so we jumped on it, the only thing i miss is all my good friends. This area is super nice, cant wait to get out and ride, the only thing thed Rhino is being used for right now is building a fence for the horses and pulling my kids around in the slay. the things that suck, Mexican food big time, how do they live out here with out it! And 18 below at one time, THATS FEN COLD!

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
felipebenjamin000