All UTV's My new ride

insainfab

Oct 15, 2011
Picked this up this weekend. Dasa 840, ported heads oversized valves all the goodies. Lonestar long travel, walker evans coilovers, dwt beadlocks, twisted stitch seats, cbr radiator the list goes on. Anyway just got back from the desert and the car performed flawlessly. Suspension soaked up everything and power is amazing! Got it up to 70+ a couple times. This is the first utv I've owned and cant be happier. Just wanted to share. Thanks, Chris

Attachments

mosslager

STEEEEEEEEKERZ - UTVUnderground Approved
Nov 4, 2009
I think I saw that on a trailer on the 91 freeway this weekend. Very nice!

insainfab

Oct 15, 2011
Thanks for the compliments guys. And yes that wasprobably us we were on the 91 going home. We were in my dark blue crew cab silverado. It was a long drive there and back in one day but for what I got it for it was worth it.

mosslager

STEEEEEEEEKERZ - UTVUnderground Approved
Nov 4, 2009
Hahaha pretty funny... I saw you headed towards me and told my gf it was a sweet ass Teryx. Have fun

insainfab

Oct 15, 2011
Thanks again guys. I gotta say I've done alot of researching to find what exactly I wanted and couldn't be happier. My buddy has a rzr xp and was throwing it in my face how he was gonna smoke me blah blah until we went out and the 69 rwhp Dasa 840 just edges him out. Lol.

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
felipebenjamin000