My SR1 rear outboard hub flange addition

SimsMotorsports

Factory Polaris #1913
Feb 1, 2009
Prescott Valley
Well after loosing a wheel and constantly worrying about my rear hubs coming apart we came up with this. The longer bolt runs through the threaded aluminum part of the outer hub and threads into a steel loctighted nut. This should hopefully be my solution, and i can check the tightness by just removing my wheel and not taking the cv boot apart.

Attachments

Reactions: 1 person

Mfdoffroad

Jan 4, 2010
Is this a common problem with these. Im doing the sv1 swap and if so I will be doing the same thing.

ZTFab

Zero Tolerance Fabrication - Official UTVUndergrou
Mar 25, 2009
Upland, ca
Is this a common problem with these. Im doing the sv1 swap and if so I will be doing the same thing.

Has Weller ever posted pricing on the SV1 kits? I don't remember ever seeing anything but the youtube vids on their site.

450grl

The First Lady of SXS - UTVUnderground Approved
Mar 15, 2009
No, it's not a common problem - and we updated our hub kits early on to eliminate the possiblity of it happening again. I believe NAATV has the updated hubs.....

I am running these hubs as well as many other racers with no issues....and I'm NOT easy on them! LOL!! MFDOffroad, you will be fine...... :)

AudioAddiction44

IVY Racing SR1 - UTVUnderground Approved
Sep 11, 2009
AZ
The weller hubs do work really well. I actually took off my gear one hubs and put on Jasons. The ears/upright tabs on Gear One I seem to break frequently. I know racers have been using them and have yet to hear anyone bitch. Weller's kit is priced very well also.

AudioAddiction44

IVY Racing SR1 - UTVUnderground Approved
Sep 11, 2009
AZ
Call Weller and see about the up-dated hubs. I think he has better rings now or something. Not exactly sure. Ivy trucking bought me mine and i just put them on. I didn't ask any details really. I just know they work. There is no doubt I'm gonna beat on them at Glen Hellen. Talk to me next week and I'll give you the verdict.

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
felipebenjamin000