My take on The UAE and Camp RZR UAE...

JoeyD23

#utvunderground
Jan 9, 2009
North County San Diego
www.utvunderground.com
We just returned from the UAE with Polaris and it was an amazing trip. In a post 9/11 world its easy for all of us to stereotype the middle east, then again most of what we see via the media is what drives this stereotype. This is my second time to the UAE, I can tell you with all honesty that this is one of the greatest countries in the world. My opinion is not based solely on the abundance of cash floating around, but mainly on the way the people treat us as guests and one another. Never have I seen people genuinely care for and respect new comers and each other as I have in the UAE. We are a great country, as Americans we have been raised to be proud, but I have learned we have a lot to learn from people like the Emirates.

We have differences and sure there are things that we as God fearing Americans would consider extreme or crazy, just as they would and do towards us. But one thing that commonly binds us is our love for our families and our love for off-road. Once our helmets are on and we are behind the wheels of our toys we are all in the same and if you are into dunes or desert riding then you would LOVE the UAE.

Anyway, check out the stories below for some amazing photos and cool recap on the event itself!

FBT

I just read the whole package, Joey.
Amazing, simply amazing. Thanks for bringing us a better understanding of their culture, and letting us see how much we have in common...and how much we can learn. I'd love to go someday.

GOVACHO

Nov 8, 2011
Riverssippi
Joey again THANK YOU.. Your story on your last trip really made me open my eyes and showed me I needed to learn to look past what is just shown to us here in the USA. Now don't get me twisted, I BLEED RED WHITE and BLUE and love my country, but the UAE has so much more to offer then just there oil and money.

I hope I can make a trip there with my car one day to go race there huge dunes and get a chance to make some new friends. Again Joey & Polaris thank you for all you do and for sharing this story with us.

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
felipebenjamin000