My truck stolen in S.D. Help look

GunnTeryx4

Feb 9, 2014
Escondido, CA.
Everyone around San Diego, please be on the lookout for my stolen Ford F 250. Big UTVUnderground sticker on rear window. Was taken from my wifes work a middle school in North County, San Marcos. if seen call the cops immediately thank you for your help

warlock

Wanna Go Fast? - UTVUnderground Approved
Jan 23, 2009
az
That trucks running Illegal immigrants now. That's the truck of choice for smugglers. FORD TOUGH. Here in AZ they steal those constantly. They don't really go after the Chevy shit cause they are weak and break down when pushed hard.
Maybe you will get lucky and find it soon.
Good luck to ya.

ROTAX

CannedHam - La Familia
Feb 21, 2011
That trucks running Illegal immigrants now. That's the truck of choice for smugglers. FORD TOUGH. Here in AZ they steal those constantly. They don't really go after the Chevy shit cause they are weak and break down when pushed hard.
Maybe you will get lucky and find it soon.
Good luck to ya.
I just choked on my coffee...LMAO

Seriously,
That sucks!! Thats a great looking truck, hope they catch the basterds

dkiewicz

Space Cadet - UTVUnderground's La Familia
Nov 28, 2009
Hesperia Ca
Man that sucks Brandon. You may want to include a plate number too just in case someone sees it. I didn't realize those were that easy to take, I thought there are immobilizers on them and you need the keys. WOW!!!

When they catch them, tell the cops you want to drag them for about 6 miles behind it so they don't come around again!

GunnTeryx4

Feb 9, 2014
Escondido, CA.
Man that sucks Brandon. You may want to include a plate number too just in case someone sees it. I didn't realize those were that easy to take, I thought there are immobilizers on them and you need the keys. WOW!!!

When they catch them, tell the cops you want to drag them for about 6 miles behind it so they don't come around again!
Yeah pull them with the T4 down a long bumpy road. I dont have the plate # all that info is in the glovebox :( but thats one eazy truck to spot!

Sent from my SGH-T499 using Tapatalk 2

warlock

Wanna Go Fast? - UTVUnderground Approved
Jan 23, 2009
az
:eek:Yo , Sorry my sensitive side was a sleep as I was posting after a long day and Night in Vegas. I didn't think about your Emotions running high since they just Jacked your Rig. It does suck. Sorry. Ive seen it so many times its just normal shit anymore over here. I call them Roberto Gordons after what they put them thru. They watch a lot of Baja videos I think.

GunnTeryx4

Feb 9, 2014
Escondido, CA.
:eek:Yo , Sorry my sensitive side was a sleep as I was posting after a long day and Night in Vegas. I didn't think about your Emotions running high since they just Jacked your Rig. It does suck. Sorry. Ive seen it so many times its just normal shit anymore over here. I call them Roberto Gordons after what they put them thru. They watch a lot of Baja videos I think.
Thanks warlock.

GunnTeryx4

Feb 9, 2014
Escondido, CA.
Unfortunately the superdutys are easy to steal and very popular. Sorry about you truck it's sweet looking.
Thanks, yeah this suck. I had a few trips set up like the SXSPerformance night ride and my birthday at mission bay. Now my toy hauler and T4 are stuck in the driveway with nothing to pul it. :(
Im giving it to God.

Rusty5150

UTVUG PHOTOG
Jan 9, 2009
Sorry about your truck. Joey and I saw your truck on the 31st parked on Coast Highway. Big UTVUG sticker on the back window. Hope you get it back soon.

I'm so country... I'm my own damn cousin.

ROTAX

CannedHam - La Familia
Feb 21, 2011
I'd let u borrow mine for your trips but I'm up in Ventura county, hopefully this all works out for you very soon

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
felipebenjamin000