Need a good dealer close to high desert.

desertwheeler

Extra Crispy
Oct 25, 2011
Barstow
So I just found out my local dealer closed both his stores in Barstow and Victorville. So anyone have a good dealer to do work on my jagged X? I have the recall to do and possibly some other regular maintenance. Thanks guys!
Brian

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

dkiewicz

Space Cadet - UTVUnderground's La Familia
Nov 28, 2009
Hesperia Ca
That's funny. I just stopped by there yesterday and found that out. I heard he's being sued by Polaris. Seems he was selling and not passing the money on. I didn't much care for the guy anyway. He was a real smart ass. Good thing I drive down the hill everyday, I can stop by any of the dealers down there for parts.

desertwheeler

Extra Crispy
Oct 25, 2011
Barstow
Did you talk to Vito? I've known him for 20 years and always treated is good. I'll have to ask around see what the real scoop is. It doesn't add up since both stores were the only ones around.

Reactions: dkiewicz

dkiewicz

Space Cadet - UTVUnderground's La Familia
Nov 28, 2009
Hesperia Ca
No didn't talk to Vito. I knew Chris and mike, but not Vito. My boy said that's what his friend told him. Let me know what Vito says if you can. Not prying just a little surprised. I asked B&B if they were going to pick up Polaris, they said vehemently no. LOL!!

desertwheeler

Extra Crispy
Oct 25, 2011
Barstow
So I heard a mention today of bankruptcy today from around town and heard he has been living outside the U.S.

Reactions: dkiewicz

desertwheeler

Extra Crispy
Oct 25, 2011
Barstow
So anyone deal with mountain motorsports in Ontario? They are the closest to me or should I just go to berts or chaparral?

sand shark

Mar 30, 2009
West Hills, CA
Mountain Motorsports is suppose to be a good dealership. If they are close to you, give them a try.

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
felipebenjamin000