need some ideas please!! watch vid

Cheek

Texas Crazy Horse - UTVUnderground Approved
Mar 25, 2009
Buffalo,Tx
can you guys watch this vid of my heat and look at the attitude of my rzr. low comp in in middle so is high rebound is slowed down all the way. just take a look and lemme know!
[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=EmEB5EJFav4]YouTube - UTV Racing Gator Speedway Willis,Tx[/ame]

Cheek

Mar 25, 2009
Buffalo,Tx
fox 2.0s high low speed compression and rebound. i thought it looked like the shocks were jacking. like they couldnt fully extend fast enough.

badinfluencerace

The Future Of SXS Racing is being Built in my Driv
Jan 30, 2009
yuma
fox 2.0s high low speed compression and rebound. i thought it looked like the shocks were jacking. like they couldnt fully extend fast enough.
thats exactly what it looked like to me , maybe take away some rebound

Mike L

Kawasaki Kult Grand Wizard - We HATE Dem Bears
Feb 11, 2009
Riverside, CA
www.lashermotorsports.com
Have you checked the rear suspension to see if it's binding at all? With a shock off will it move through the suspension cycle ok?

It looked to me like the rear arms would hardly move at all during the video. i wonder if it's more than a shock issue.

If the shock isn't rebounding fast enough you would want to add rebound to it not take it away i believe.

07fj

Rainman - UTVUnderground Approved
Jan 19, 2009
Tonopah, Az
lets clarify this.

are these remote rez foxes with clickers???

or the piggyback foxes, with two compression and one rebound adjustment??

megadesertdiesel

Jan 25, 2009
Mesa, AZ
yup the rear is packing up and not rebounding fast enough. speed up the rebound so you can use that travel to land softer and get the rear tires on the ground faster.

Cheek

Mar 25, 2009
Buffalo,Tx
see what happened is i tied it down too much! ill fix it next time out. they are piggy back Fox's. we have a race every month till nov. this was our first 1 like u guys, it went real smooth. lots of guys dont know anything bout this type of racing. next year we'll have sponsors and hopefully some big money races. still need some underground stickers! thanks guys

Austin Kimbrell

Monster Energy Kawasaki - UTVUnderground Team Driv
Jan 27, 2009
Arizona ASU
we were talking about when the teryx is done going down to Texas to race with you guys :D

we have some family so it would all be worth it

Cheek

Mar 25, 2009
Buffalo,Tx
we race the 3rd saturday of every month till November! track opens at 4pm and race heats and 15-20 lap feature!

badinfluencerace

Jan 30, 2009
yuma
wow now thats low !:D looks good i dont see how those seats could be comfortable on trcks with big jumps , i used to run those in my drag jeeps

megadesertdiesel

Jan 25, 2009
Mesa, AZ
looks good low. did you toss the front diff?

its funny you decided to change up. i just tore down my car to reloacate the radiator to the rear and fuel cell to passenger seat area. and blow out the front firewall and move my pedals forward. then relocate the battery up front and install a Kawi hood.

Cheek

Mar 25, 2009
Buffalo,Tx
seats come with padding and no more big jumps! Scott Stephens and I have started TORRA Texas Off Road Racing Alliance, no more big jumps just dirt tracks like on the west coast!

megadesertdiesel

Jan 25, 2009
Mesa, AZ
seats come with padding and no more big jumps! Scott Stephens and I have started TORRA Texas Off Road Racing Alliance, no more big jumps just dirt tracks like on the west coast!
no more big jumps!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! damn flatlanders. better get a 80hp motor to make it on the podium. kawi's are fast.

badinfluencerace

Jan 30, 2009
yuma
no more big jumps!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! damn flatlanders. better get a 80hp motor to make it on the podium. kawi's are fast.
thats true ! we need the more technical tracks like elsinor used to be to keep it everybody tighter together cause those new kawis are haulen :eek:

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
felipebenjamin000