Yamaha need to know what clutch kit/brand to o with

mochoa

Nov 13, 2011
I have a 660 rhino that I want to get a sheave or clutch work on??? i mostly go to ocotillo so more top speed would be nice but I also want more low and mid range power for the sand. so I want my cake and eat it too, i dont know if there's a kit out there that would give me what I'm looking for. please help with best set ups or brands. I currently peak out at 52mph with a cdi box, exhaust, intake, and elderbrok carb. thanks for any input.

I have heard that JBS hotroad clutch kit with an overdrive sheave or spring??? is a good set up.

thanks

dkiewicz

Space Cadet - UTVUnderground's La Familia
Nov 28, 2009
Hesperia Ca
P. M. Steve at Black Rhino. They are a site vendor here. He'll get it smoking for ya in no time!!!

Dan ...

tatum

Hans Solo - 2009 UTV Baja 500 & 1000 Winner - UTVU
Feb 10, 2009
arizona
I have a 660 rhino that I want to get a sheave or clutch work on??? i mostly go to ocotillo so more top speed would be nice but I also want more low and mid range power for the sand. so I want my cake and eat it too, i dont know if there's a kit out there that would give me what I'm looking for. please help with best set ups or brands. I currently peak out at 52mph with a cdi box, exhaust, intake, and elderbrok carb. thanks for any input.

I have heard that JBS hotroad clutch kit with an overdrive sheave or spring??? is a good set up.

thanks
JBS Hotrod sheave is machined for low end with overdrive weights for more top end.Mine works great.

Bumpers

Jan 23, 2012
I'm running jbs sheave as well and its good stuff. On a 660 a orange spring jbs sheave and 14 or 16g weights make a world of difference. Call up James he will hook u up

poolguy311

Sep 19, 2011
Landscatter,CA
If you don't go with James from JBS your crazy. He sponsored me during my WORCS racing season and gave me more support than any of my sponsors not to mention he had the best clutching setup up from anyone and I have driven a lot of setup. I have not meet a more stand up and honest guy than James. Just my two cents.

Sent from my SGH-T999 using Tapatalk 2

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
felipebenjamin000